Bad >:I 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Expensive :x 0.5625 56.2% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 37 38 39 >

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

Crawford J Pegasus
xMilkita
what the difference between picture and short story ._.? (besides word count) more importantly do u do fanfictions? (know khr or durarara)

The word count! Short stories are 500 words, and pictures are a thousand razz I suppose I might do fan fiction, depending on how familiar I am with the series. I happened to watch Durarara quite recently, in fact. <.<
oh ok then does any of these prompts interest you Click here if you dont wanna click i can copy and paste but....it makes less sense OvOll

Profitable Swapper

19,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Profitable Swapper

19,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
xMilkita
Crawford J Pegasus
xMilkita
what the difference between picture and short story ._.? (besides word count) more importantly do u do fanfictions? (know khr or durarara)

The word count! Short stories are 500 words, and pictures are a thousand razz I suppose I might do fan fiction, depending on how familiar I am with the series. I happened to watch Durarara quite recently, in fact. <.<
oh ok then does any of these prompts interest you Click here if you dont wanna click i can copy and paste but....it makes less sense OvOll

5 bil a chapter?!
I'd write Justin Bieber x Edward Cullen fan fiction for that kind of dough *w*
...well, not literally. Maybe for 50 bil...
*cough* But yes, colour me interested in doin' the drrr. o3o

Profitable Swapper

19,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

Crawford J Pegasus
xMilkita
Crawford J Pegasus
xMilkita

5 bil a chapter?!
haha well thankfully im not interested in JB x Edward cullen haha. But pick the prompt that you would like to do and ill pm you the extra info. I also don't really look into the word count im more interested in the content. i just wanna enjoy what i paid to read.

Profitable Swapper

19,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
xMilkita
Crawford J Pegasus
xMilkita
Crawford J Pegasus
xMilkita

5 bil a chapter?!
haha well thankfully im not interested in JB x Edward cullen haha. But pick the prompt that you would like to do and ill pm you the extra info. I also don't really look into the word count im more interested in the content. i just wanna enjoy what i paid to read.

Then I guess I'll use my discretion!
...I'm terribly indecisive though, so I'm gonna need you to pick a prompt for me <w< Then I'll get to work on writing a little somethin' somethin'.

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

Crawford J Pegasus
xMilkita
Crawford J Pegasus
xMilkita
Crawford J Pegasus
xMilkita

5 bil a chapter?!

Then I guess I'll use my discretion!
...I'm terribly indecisive though, so I'm gonna need you to pick a prompt for me <w< Then I'll get to work on writing a little somethin' somethin'.
okay. then this one " Character fell in love with OC and asks Shinra for help. (Either for advice (to get together with Ryo) or to hook them up) Shinra finds this interesting and doesn't tell Character that OC is very sadistic. Up to you how Shinra decides to "give advice" or "hook them up" since i havent gotten a writing for that one yet. The character ill use is Ryo. ill pm u so all the info is nice and clean.

Profitable Swapper

19,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Profitable Swapper

19,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Profitable Swapper

19,275 Points