• Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
NewPerspective93
HiddenFrostDragon
stare okay... now i'm wondering where those results are too... stare
scream RESULTS, s'il vous plaƮt !!!!!!!! mrgreen

Maybe she's trying to make us patient?? Lol mrgreen

I could honestly care less..... sweatdrop results....... pwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaase? -puppy dog begging face-
(though I wouldn't mind having Ruby or Kurumu with me as well as Mizore, but they'd be no substitute for her, even combined ^^. just don't five me the ruthless Moka..... I'd do anything!!!!! [except for a select few things] )
hey i just noticed today that the results weren't up... (i'm slow i know) sweatdrop
but yes, being patient waiting for answers
I don't understand what's so hard about following through on a deadline. I'm in a psych ward and I still check this contest every day, sometimes twice.

Now some hearts to offset the criticism.

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
Sorry my power was out so I couldn't get online.
I have to still go through some.
I hope you all understand.
Some time tomorrow the sixth it will be posted / pm-ed to everyone.
Yet again sorry
toolpot462
Could you just post the ******** results already you stupid c**t so I can lose and get the ******** on with other s**t?

Well acting like that you'll deffinately lose. lmao.

Roy Alexis's Queen

No Sex Symbol

18,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
The Duette
Yet again sorry

That's alright dear, no need to feel too bad about it, you couldn't do anything about it if your power was gone. Don't rush yourself.

Some people here need to learn to have some patience and some ******** respect; going on and insulting her will get you no where but reported. Besides the fact that it's quite rude and unnecessary, she also apologized, so maybe you should bite your tongue next time. Appreciate the fact that she's taking her time to make a contest for you to join, offering quite a nice prize and taking her time to go through all entries.

5,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
The Duette
Yet again sorry

0.0 -bows down to- Kome no sei, Duette-sama. Any sort of impatience shown by me was not intentional.... so... who did win? -notices the 500 trade- ^^ i gave it my best, but I'm not gonna complain. Though I would appreciate a little feedback from my piece so I can improve on it.
Id like some critsism as well pweeeaassee 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces