Hearing ^._.^ 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 2 ]
Smell (-: 0.033333333333333 3.3% [ 1 ]
Feeling (>u>)/) 0.26666666666667 26.7% [ 8 ]
The sixth sense x3 0.3 30.0% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 30 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Friendly Dabbler

wearegliding5683
I'm thinking about joining this contest.
I'm about to get busier, but I have an idea in mind.
So we'll see if I can get it done before the due date.

Alright ^^ Best of luck, then

Friendly Dabbler

Ivydoll
Hum... Bruce Hornsby, Fields of Gray?

The lyrics were in that song, but that's not the song I was thinking of ^^

Questionable Streaker

Do I have to use two prompts or can I just use one?

Friendly Dabbler

LoperDoper
Do I have to use two prompts or can I just use one?
You don't have to use two~

Romantic Lunatic

9,775 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
Quick question, the using the prompt once, does that mean I can only use one of the prompts. As in if I chose feel, I would have only one instance in my entire story with feel in it? Or I can only use the prompts I choose in one of the stories I submit?

Friendly Dabbler

ExplodingInk
Quick question, the using the prompt once, does that mean I can only use one of the prompts. As in if I chose feel, I would have only one instance in my entire story with feel in it? Or I can only use the prompts I choose in one of the stories I submit?

When I said that, I meant in only one story. You can use it as many times as you want within that story ^^ I hope that clears things up a little
I would love to enter! But I must ask a question before I commit. Does the story have to be centered around the senes in and of themselves, or contain the prompt quotes within the story? Or both? I would like to do a story based on one or two of the senses, but I don't think I'll be able to incorperate the prompt quotes.

Friendly Dabbler

lukstar
I would love to enter! But I must ask a question before I commit. Does the story have to be centered around the senes in and of themselves, or contain the prompt quotes within the story? Or both? I would like to do a story based on one or two of the senses, but I don't think I'll be able to incorperate the prompt quotes.

I'd prefer them to be centered around the prompt quote more than the senses. It, however, does not have to contain the quote in the story~
meerodi
lukstar

I'd prefer them to be centered around the prompt quote more than the senses. It, however, does not have to contain the quote in the story~

Alright, I can do that! ^^ Thank you so much. I'll post my story if/when I get it done. :3

Friendly Dabbler

lukstar
meerodi
lukstar

Alright, I can do that! ^^ Thank you so much. I'll post my story if/when I get it done. :3
Alright c: Best of luck~

Sight; Love Story by Taylor Swift?
Haha, random guess c:

Friendly Dabbler

DorkieeHeartsYou

Sight; Love Story by Taylor Swift?
Haha, random guess c:

Nope, sorry ^^

4,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
I'm fully intending to enter this. Kicking around some ideas right now.

Also, is sight:
"Fields of Grey" - Bruce Hornsby?

Friendly Dabbler

SaraIsImportant
I'm fully intending to enter this. Kicking around some ideas right now.

Also, is sight:
"Fields of Grey" - Bruce Hornsby?

Cool c: I'm glad to hear you're interested
Someone already guessed that, but no, that's not the song I'm thinking of~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items