Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Enabler

Awesome. I'll put up the thing once Solar accepts, and I can judge if you want.

Familiar Businesswoman

phantomkitsune

Alright, and that'd be good! I'll just wait for her now, not getting off anytime soon. More editing for my college essay, writing, and I guess you could say this is as close as relaxing as I'll get for a while now.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Yume The Loving creature
Calling Out... Name: The Solarised Night
Defender Name: Yume The Loving creature
Judge I Prefer :Any Available
Form: Free Style
Context: Existentialism?
The Bet:100k?

I HOPE I did that right. sweatdrop I assumed Context means topic, but if I am wrong, please correct me.

So This is why you wanted me to return here. *yawns* Give me a few hours to wake up before I respond.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Yume The Loving creature
phantomkitsune

Alright, and that'd be good! I'll just wait for her now, not getting off anytime soon. More editing for my college essay, writing, and I guess you could say this is as close as relaxing as I'll get for a while now.

See the thing is, I am shitty at responding without quotes and on thursdays (yesterday) I have classes all day. Sorry I didn't get back to you while you waited though.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
phantomkitsune
How long do we have to complete the prompt?

Familiar Businesswoman

The Solarised Night

See the thing is, I am shitty at responding without quotes and on thursdays (yesterday) I have classes all day. Sorry I didn't get back to you while you waited though.

It's fine 4laugh

We don't have to make it a flash duel since we're both pretty busy with school atm. It can be a regular duel, at least what I'm seeing from the front page.

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
[aka, if I remember correctly, there's no specified deadline. Just, don't be a d**k.]

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Yume The Loving creature
The Solarised Night

It's fine 4laugh

We don't have to make it a flash duel since we're both pretty busy with school atm. It can be a regular duel, at least what I'm seeing from the front page.

Regular is okay then. Basically whenever you get time. I should be able to submit in the next 3 weeks. If TLM is correct then you don't need to rush.

Familiar Businesswoman

The Solarised Night

Regular is okay then. Basically whenever you get time. I should be able to submit in the next 3 weeks. If TLM is correct then you don't need to rush.

Alright, sounds okay with me as well. Fine with the gold amount and topic as well?

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Yume The Loving creature
The Solarised Night

Alright, sounds okay with me as well. Fine with the gold amount and topic as well?

Yeah, that's fine. I have teh goldz and if you win, I'll just donate less to you for your outfit lol

Familiar Businesswoman

The Solarised Night
Yume The Loving creature
The Solarised Night

Yeah, that's fine. I have teh goldz and if you win, I'll just donate less to you for your outfit lol

Sounds like a plan to me.

Okay PK, you can put it up. rofl

NOTA BENE!

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Yume The Loving creature
phantomkitsune

So yeah. Officially accept.
Is there any reason you specifically chose me?

Dangerous Enabler

I'll update the front page when I get home, if no one has before then.

This'll be exciting!

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
If I had have said no, this would have been in order
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Familiar Businesswoman

The Solarised Night
If I had have said no, this would have been in order
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hahaha, yeah : P

Tbh there was no particular reason of choosing you. I just thought of someone that I'd find fun to match up against. Since I haven't heard from 2pound for awhile, I just chose you. ^-^ Plus I want to see what both of us come up with!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff