Welcome to Gaia! ::

Deadline extended! Sweet 4laugh
Boredom

It was a quiet midsummer day; A bit too quiet to be perfectly honest. There wasn’t a single sound, which added to the growing issue in my mind; Boredom. I was craving something, which I knew. However I was no fool, the thing I craved could get me killed, but I felt like I was going to die either way if this kept up. None the less I resisted the urge and decided on a quiet stroll by the river.

Even as I continued to walk, listening to the quiet sounds of the river flowing, I still had that unnerving problem itching against my skin; Boredom, a craving for something exciting, something thrilling. None the less, I once again continued past the urge to do something stupid and continued on with my journey.

About an hour passed before I was getting a little, shall we say upset? My body was shaking all over from the lack of that addicting sensation of near death, and excitement. Perhaps just a small thrill – No, I mustn’t give in to my cravings. I can survive this irking feeling of yes, Boredom.

Another hour later, I couldn’t take it, I just can’t. I need to do something exciting, something thrilling! I glanced over towards the bridge and got up on shaky legs. If I jumped someone would save me right? I’d survive right?? Of course I would, there’s no harm in it.
Something was itching in the back of my mind, telling me not to do it, and I contemplated just going home for a few minutes, and turned away from the bridge. However, that creepy feeling once again found its way to me once again; Boredom.

I made up my mind. I jumped.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Mister, where are we going?” The little girl asks me.

“We’re going to have some fun.” I replied with a smile and inched her closer to the edge of the bridge.

“I’m scared mister, I don’t wanna!” she said to me and tried to pull out of my grasp.

“Don’t worry. It’ll be fun.” I said, and pulled her closer. “This way we’ll always be together; forever.” I said in a soft voice. “You said you were bored right?”

She paused. “Will it really be fun?” she asked.

I grinned. “Of course.”

She made her decision, we jumped.

Boredom is a dangerous thing is it not?

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,775 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I'm Extending this more....

gonk

Blessed Sex Symbol

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Oooohh I may enter this! I've been sacrificing nights of sleep to pokemon creepypasta recently...

I wanna stop reading them but I can't...

Of course if I write a pokemon creepypasta, I will totally avoid Lavender Town. Poor Lavender Town... picked on so damn much.

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,775 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,775 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

5,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
sweatdrop Is it bad that a very evil, blood-lust filled smile just swept across my face? sweatdrop
If not, then I'm really gonna enjoy this one.
You want creepypasta? Well, I'll put the meatballs on top... and maybe some Parmesan cheese.
:creepylaugh: I'm entering. I need to blow off steam and get revenge on some fictional characters at the same time.
mrgreen Enjoy!!!! mrgreen
p.s. will write story first, than copy/paste on here and PM it to candii

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,775 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Yay!

Most of the creepypasta's I've gotten don't have much sauce on it.

PUT LOTS OF EXTRA SAUCE~

4laugh

5,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
-Candii_Sweet-
Yay!

Most of the creepypasta's I've gotten don't have much sauce on it.

PUT LOTS OF EXTRA SAUCE~

4laugh

i'm in the middle of cooking your pasta, and have yet to start the sauce. I'll be sure to add as much detail to the bloody goriness as possible without breaking ToS (i tend to keep explicit material out, but lots of blood & gore only makes rated M games ^^ )

IRL Smoker

This is still ongoing, correct?

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,775 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
envious_desire

Yeah, I'm going to end up extending it....

heart

IRL Smoker

-Candii_Sweet-
envious_desire

Yeah, I'm going to end up extending it....

heart

Awesome~~! biggrin

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,775 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I extended this again....

User Image

Invisible Friend

Haha, you poor thing. I know the feeling. It's really hard to find good writers on Gaia. I ran a writing contest a while ago. Most of the entrants really didn't know what they were doing, and I had a really easy prompt. razz Go figure, haha. You'll probably want to pick a specific deadline and stick to it, since you're not going to get too many more good entries, sadly. If you make a banner for your sig though and go posting like crazy around your site, you'll have a chance of luring a few more people over here. That was what I did.

Anyway, I haven't written horror in a while, but I need a confidence boost in my writing ability before I start trying for publication, so I might as well give a few Gaia contests a go and see what happens. This one looks interesting.

I'm not overly familiar with the difference between regular horror and creepypasta. Would you be willing to look at an old fanfic I wrote a while back and tell me where that would stand in regards to this? That's not my entry or anything, as I believe in writing new things for contests, but I'd like to know from your mouth what it would take to make that story qualify so that I can understand what exactly you're getting at. Then I'll write a brand new entry for you.

If you're willing to read it, the link is here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4594777/1/The_bMocking_b_bMirror_b

If you're not willing to read it, that's okay. I'll figure it out eventually anyway, haha, but since it's horror anyway, I figured you might be entertained.

Hopefully we'll be hearing from each other soon. Take care, and have a nice day!

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,775 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Reincarnated_Alphonse
Haha, you poor thing. I know the feeling. It's really hard to find good writers on Gaia. I ran a writing contest a while ago. Most of the entrants really didn't know what they were doing, and I had a really easy prompt. razz Go figure, haha. You'll probably want to pick a specific deadline and stick to it, since you're not going to get too many more good entries, sadly. If you make a banner for your sig though and go posting like crazy around your site, you'll have a chance of luring a few more people over here. That was what I did.

Anyway, I haven't written horror in a while, but I need a confidence boost in my writing ability before I start trying for publication, so I might as well give a few Gaia contests a go and see what happens. This one looks interesting.

I'm not overly familiar with the difference between regular horror and creepypasta. Would you be willing to look at an old fanfic I wrote a while back and tell me where that would stand in regards to this? That's not my entry or anything, as I believe in writing new things for contests, but I'd like to know from your mouth what it would take to make that story qualify so that I can understand what exactly you're getting at. Then I'll write a brand new entry for you.

If you're willing to read it, the link is here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4594777/1/The_bMocking_b_bMirror_b

If you're not willing to read it, that's okay. I'll figure it out eventually anyway, haha, but since it's horror anyway, I figured you might be entertained.

Hopefully we'll be hearing from each other soon. Take care, and have a nice day!

Your fanfic would qualify as a "lost episode" formatted creepypasta since Full Metal Alchemist is a TV Anime.

heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces