<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28 29 > >>

Aged Seeker

10,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
lyworm
Mahayr
... AND you look spiffy in that outfit. I would only suggest you add socks or shoes. I prefer just socks myself, but there are some really great shoes to be had.

I suggest either black to match your hat, or white to match your scarf.

The class socks are really inexpensive, but if you look in the MP, be sure and see if they are charging more than the store price, those tricky imps!

XD thanks! Socks sound nice ^^ Even though I like my avatar barefooted - it represents me. I kick off my shoes whenever possibly possible. Today I spent most of the day (at school) carrying my shoes in my arms, wandering around from class to class. People get used to it after a while.

If anyone understands that, it is me. I never wear matching socks. I wish we could choose a sock for each foor there. When S`qarr edits my avatar looks, he puts them like that, as well as my glove. I do earrings the same way, of course!
Mahayr
lyworm
Mahayr
... AND you look spiffy in that outfit. I would only suggest you add socks or shoes. I prefer just socks myself, but there are some really great shoes to be had.

The class socks are really inexpensive, but if you look in the MP, be sure and see if they are charging more than the store price, those tricky imps!

XD thanks! Socks sound nice ^^ Even though I like my avatar barefooted - it represents me. I kick off my shoes whenever possibly possible. Today I spent most of the day (at school) carrying my shoes in my arms, wandering around from class to class. People get used to it after a while.

If anyone understands that, it is me. I never wear matching socks. I wish we could choose a sock for each foor there. When S`qarr edits my avatar looks, he puts them like that, as well as my glove. I do earrings the same way, of course!

Mix-and-match gets my mom angry because she can't fold the socks properly or something like that. And I haven't worn earings since 7th grade (I begged and screamed and threw temper tantrums for earings since I was seven, got them when I was 12, and about a month later forgot all about them and abandoned them to close up. Woops). Mmm... I mix and match with hair! Sort of. I have weird hair-do's that are supposed to be semitrical and aren't. That's more of a mistake than on purpose though sweatdrop

Aged Seeker

10,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Rebel against the ones who disdain mix and match! Fold your own socks! Re-pierce! Hair is good, too! I do that occassionally. Streaks. Mistake or not, it is you!
Mahayr
Rebel against the ones who disdain mix and match! Fold your own socks! Re-pierce! Hair is good, too! I do that occassionally. Streaks. Mistake or not, it is you!

I'm such a rebel cool

Aged Seeker

10,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
lyworm
Mahayr

I'm such a rebel cool

Me too. And I wouldn't have it any other way. I love it when they call me "eccentric". Too funny!
Mahayr
lyworm
Mahayr

I'm such a rebel cool

Me too. And I wouldn't have it any other way. I love it when they call me "eccentric". Too funny!

I care too much about what people think to be really eccentric. I settle for fake eccentric P:

Aged Seeker

10,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
When you learn how to stop caring so much about what everyone else thinks, it will be easier you in all phases of your life. Everything. I don't mean doing horrible things, I mean just being yourself. BE YOURSELF. Nevermind the masses.
Mahayr
When you learn how to stop caring so much about what everyone else thinks, it will be easier you in all phases of your life. Everything. I don't mean doing horrible things, I mean just being yourself. BE YOURSELF. Nevermind the masses.

But the masses help me get what I want. Really, people liking you can come in pretty handy.
My entry

I could never hope to describe myself. In doing so I would be forced to concede to the troubles of those who rule this world and sacrifice myself to the gods of self glorification. Any man could be praised as a hero, but it is not he who says to themselves "I am a hero." It is the hero who lets others give him a title, or walk the path of nameless humility. A villain would find themselves shouting to the world what they want to become. So I say that it is not me who should define myself but rather others to define me.
Mahayr
lyworm
Mahayr

Aye, I'm in the same boat as the lot of ye. *funky language moment* Ever lost your shoes in the school? sweatdrop xd That was fun. I kicked them off during a rehursal and wandered off, not realizing they were even gone for another hour or two. 4laugh Woot.
Darknesspirals
Mahayr
lyworm
Mahayr

Aye, I'm in the same boat as the lot of ye. *funky language moment* Ever lost your shoes in the school? sweatdrop xd That was fun. I kicked them off during a rehursal and wandered off, not realizing they were even gone for another hour or two. 4laugh Woot.

Did you find them later? *suspence*
lyworm
Darknesspirals
Mahayr
lyworm
Mahayr

Did you find them later? *suspence*

That I did, but it took much hard, hard thinking, just so I could do it all over again the next day! 4laugh
My Paragraph?

Quote:
Simple and consise is how I must write this small paragraph. Alright, her I go. Wait a minute how can I be so short I'm an overacheaver! If there was a contest for writing the most about nothing I would be able to fill an entire forum! Ok...breath in and out. I'll take a quick walk and get my mind off of this contest. I love the outside, the fresh air and pritty flowers, that occasionaly make me sneeze, are so wonderful. Her I am the great out doors were most of my time is spent on my portable house phone what a wonder of technology. On this communication insturment I am constantly chating away my meger life. I can constantly talk about the excrutiating difficulty that is swim team. Why look across the street its a bird! Looking both ways I cross the street. I have a bird, its name, cleverly chosen by me, is Hedwig! Dear word the Harry Potter books are envigerating. That reminds me I have many classical books to read for AP English for next school year. It looks like I must return from my expiditoin of the nieghborhood! I know what people may think I'm a procrastinator and guess what I am...I should really start that paragraph about myself.
By: Joan C. McGill

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces