Welcome to Gaia! ::

After this contest is over, should I create a "Making of" thread to share updates and the progress of my film?

Yes! I would subscribe~ 0.46153846153846 46.2% [ 6 ]
Sure Why not? 0.38461538461538 38.5% [ 5 ]
Indifferent 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Nah 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Free gold! 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Benevolent Ebil

Alright, I've posted my story in the thread (:
As this is a contest, I don't know if you'll be willing, but if at all possible I would love some feedback on my entry ^-^

Fluffy Cub

craziiloop
Benevolent Ebil

Alright, I've posted my story in the thread (:
As this is a contest, I don't know if you'll be willing, but if at all possible I would love some feedback on my entry ^-^

Yay! My first entry! *dances happily*
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Sure I can give feedback, what kind were you wanting?
General, Plot, Grammatical? I can pm you ^^
Benevolent Ebil
Yay! My first entry! *dances happily*
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Sure I can give feedback, what kind were you wanting?
General, Plot, Grammatical? I can pm you ^^

Hahaha!
Yeah I'm really looking for general feedback on everything, but if you would rather focus on one aspect that's totally fine too smile

Thank you for the 15k smile
Quote:
Benevolent Ebil

Et Voila! My entry is complete. I shall get to filling out the form and posting ASAP!
NightStalkerFireDancer
Quote:
Benevolent Ebil

Et Voila! My entry is complete. I shall get to filling out the form and posting ASAP!

Edit: I've finished the form and posted to the thread.

Fluffy Cub

NightStalkerFireDancer

RubyRai

thanks so much for submitting! emotion_kirakira

Fluffy Cub

Also for any of you using my rabbit character here is some progress on the 3D sculpt!
I have a couple more edits + legs to do but then I get to add hair and clothes next.

White Rabbit: PROGRESS HERE

Apocalyptic Prophet

Benevolent Ebil
Ha, you're quite welcome.
Apologies for not formally introducing myself to you before submitting my story. The idea for a story just popped in my head so I started writing and suppose I got a little ahead of myself.
There's actually another story I'm half thinking to submit for your consideration but I haven't written anything for it yet.

Anywho, hi I'm Ruby and I think it's quite clever of you to call upon the aide of the internet for your project. I hope it's really successful and you find a story that inspires you.
Quote:
Benevolent Ebil

Any chance I could get some feedback/ i meant to ask and forgot before. Thanks!

Fluffy Cub

NightStalkerFireDancer

absolutely! I'll pm you when I get the chance to look it over =)

Fluffy Cub

RubyRai
Benevolent Ebil
Ha, you're quite welcome.
Apologies for not formally introducing myself to you before submitting my story. The idea for a story just popped in my head so I started writing and suppose I got a little ahead of myself.
There's actually another story I'm half thinking to submit for your consideration but I haven't written anything for it yet.

Anywho, hi I'm Ruby and I think it's quite clever of you to call upon the aide of the internet for your project. I hope it's really successful and you find a story that inspires you.

Ello Ruby =) No worries~ Please feel free to submit another =3

Hehe Thanks! Gaia has inspired me to do art and write for so long it only felt natural to come here when I was looking for help x3

Devoted Businesswoman

10,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
I'm so sorry, I've been slacking off for a while.
Last night, I've finished the drafts of two of the stories I'm going to submit and a while ago I've finished the last.
All I need to do now is type it and edit it.
So, please wait a little longer for it. whee
I hope you like at least one of them.
We can only win one of the prizes right?

Devoted Businesswoman

10,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
I've got to warn you though, I use really simple English terms. I'm also really blunt and straight to the point. I'll describe the scenes as much as I can though. xd

Fluffy Cub

Misuzaki Shinsei
I've got to warn you though, I use really simple English terms. I'm also really blunt and straight to the point. I'll describe the scenes as much as I can though. xd

No worries! Thanks for the submission emotion_kirakira
Also yes only 1 prize per person. For fairness sake. Though I think it will be possible for some to get say . . 2nd place and an honorable mention if they have another story that is really good.

Fluffy Cub

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces