Lisette Love
Whoa, you did it! Awesome! I should try and write something. surprised
YESSS!

Sparkly Genius

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Team Edward 100
Wow this looks interesting, but I don't think I would even know where to begin. Good luck to all the entrants!

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
lightkeeper
Wow this looks interesting, but I don't think I would even know where to begin. Good luck to all the entrants!
Give it a try <3

Sparkly Genius

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Team Edward 100
Yeata Zi
lightkeeper
Give it a try <3

I'm really only good with characters that I come up with, but I guess I could give it a shot.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
OK this story contest got me pretty excited. This is not an entry, I'm just banging out my perverted passions out into this quick reply box in a sudden burst of overwhelming love for Gino x Meili. <3

Gino sensed a presence lurking in the dark of the shadowed streets and slowed to a stop. Cool night air chilled the heat of alarm that briefly shocked his body when he spotted a dark figure ahead. The figure's face was cast in shadow from the streetlamp but did not hide the tall, lean, cat-like body that suddenly tilted forward towards Gino.

"Who's there?" Gino's heart beat quickened as he squinted at the figure. For a moment, the figure stayed silent, but started to creep forward, closer to Gino.

Immediately Gino's right hand crept to the small knife hidden inside the pocket of his jacket. He took a step back, not to run away, but to balance his body in preparation for a fight.

The muscles in Gino's hands weakened and the knife slipped to the floor with a dull clatter when the figure lifted its face into the light of the streetlamp.

Gino gasped. "Meili...you're...alive!"

BAM! THE TWO RAN TOWARDS EACH OTHER WITH HEARTS IN THEIR EYES AND SANK INTO EACH OTHER'S EMBRACE AS IF THEY WERE LOVERS WHO WERE A THOUSAND YEARS DEPARTED, MEETING FOR THE FIRST TIME. HEARTS DESCENDED FROM THE HEAVENS AND BATHED THEM IN THE SHIVERING WARMTH OF AGELESS LOVE. THEY ******** AND HAD BABIES. THE END

emotion_kirakira
omg i love my brain.

Gambino Medalist

2,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
I'll definitely enter, as soon as I decide on an NPC. <3 Feel free to throw out a random NPC name... although I'll probably only consider it if it's a girl. I suck at writing guys' POVS :[

Ayato Dunno's Partner In Crime

Dangerous Friend

This is awesome!

Alien Sweetheart

OMG *Foams at the mouth*

Now I need to figure out if I should enter with one I've already written or make a new one up.

Also I'm very torn, I kind of want to be a judge since well...I did go to school for this kind of crap...yes...I went to Gaia NPC contest writing school. It's very strict and hard to get into...... ninja

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Meushi
OMG *Foams at the mouth*

Now I need to figure out if I should enter with one I've already written or make a new one up.

Also I'm very torn, I kind of want to be a judge since well...I did go to school for this kind of crap...yes...I went to Gaia NPC contest writing school. It's very strict and hard to get into...... ninja

reaaaallllyyy?

i'm just going to silently judge people...in my mind....XD
one of my B.A.'s is for English and I took some creative writing classes in undergrad too.

University of Barton, Gaia.

*whips out magnifying glass*

*whips out smoking pipe*

*whips out the Sun*

*positions Sun over magnifying glass*

*positions you under magnifying glass*

*burns you to a crisp*

*eats you for dinner*

*smokes pipe*

Special Snowflake

Can't wait to see what people come up with heart

And congrats to opening the thread, and to all the donators for getting it to open!

Peaceful Lunatic

Seems like a fun contest, but as usual, I'll have to see if I get the time to put a good piece together (lots of other writing projects on my plate). I do have an idea, I just have to settle on the cast.

It's kind of sad that part of the reason I like this contest is that I know it will be completed because Yeata has a good reputation around the forums.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Woah! So many comments!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash