Angels/Spirit Guides 0.2962962962963 29.6% [ 16 ]
Vampires/Werewolves 0.092592592592593 9.3% [ 5 ]
Thought Forms/Mythical Entities 0.037037037037037 3.7% [ 2 ]
Demons 0.14814814814815 14.8% [ 8 ]
Animal Totems 0.037037037037037 3.7% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 54 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6

Reincarnated_Alphonse

Thanks for entering! Your entries have been counted. We'll let you know if you win. smile Good luck!

Thank ya!

Yorokobi---x's Waifu

Cuddly Witch

Reincarnated_Alphonse

Just wondering if there was anything new...

Invisible Friend

Just sending a quick note to all our followers to apologize that we're taking a little longer on the judging than we expected. This has been a fairly trying month for us, but we haven't forgotten you! We will judge the entries shortly, so keep a eye on this thread!

Invisible Friend

The results are in, the ballots have been cast, and we have our winners!

Grand Prize:
Darkstarzz

for "The Library"
You win 100k gold plus a handmade rune set or a psychic reading. Let us know which one you choose, and we will work with you to get it to you. Congratulations on winning this fabulous prize! smile

First Prize:
Hikaru Seishin

for "Keys"
You win 50k plus originally Memphis the Mermaid, however Gaia pulled Memphis from the shop right during the middle of the contest and her price inflated, so I'm going to give you her approximate worth in gold at the time when I created the contest, which is about 50k. So you get 50k plus 50k, or 100k. smile

Second Prize:
Keira Luna

for "Untitled"
You win 30k. Good following of the prompt. smile

Third Prize:
Darkboy013

for "Clue"
You win 20k. Your prose and characterization were excellent!

Thank you to everyone who participated. This was extremely fun, and we would like to do this again sometime soon. Anyone who is interested, feel free to check back at this thread soon, because we will post a link to our next contest in it.

Congratulations to all our winners! You can expect a trade from us very shortly.

Rainbow Heckler

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
This was a wonderful contest! I'd be glad to enter another with whatever prompt you come up with. biggrin Thank you!
Awesome! Good job everyone! Reincarnated_ Alphonse, are all of the winning pieces here in this thread? I want to read them all!

Congrats, all!
Thank you so very much for the third prize and congratulations to all of the other winners! Twas a very interesting contest

Invisible Friend

Hikaru Seishin
This was a wonderful contest! I'd be glad to enter another with whatever prompt you come up with. biggrin Thank you!

Thank you! smile We'll be starting another contest very soon, as AdventureAddict likes contests to run just a little over a month, and she'd like the next one to end at the end of December, so it'll be up very soon. Just stay tuned to this thread, and you'll be able to find out about the new contest when it's up.

Invisible Friend

Darkstarzz
Awesome! Good job everyone! Reincarnated_ Alphonse, are all of the winning pieces here in this thread? I want to read them all!

Congrats, all!

Yes, all of the winners ended up being the ones who were posted in this thread. Once I get some time, I'll edit the front page so that they're easy to find, but until then, feel free to just browse through the thread and read them. I only received two PMs for this contest, and didn't select either of them for the running, so they're all in the thread. I might find a way to make the next contest less confusing. wink

Invisible Friend

Darkboy013
Thank you so very much for the third prize and congratulations to all of the other winners! Twas a very interesting contest

You're very welcome, and congratulations! smile

Invisible Friend

*shifty eyes* AdventureAddict's asleep right now, and she doesn't know I'm sneaking onto this thread to ask this, haha.

She really wants to create the next contest as soon as possible, but is having a difficult time deciding exactly what the prompt should be. *holds finger to lips* Shh! Don't let her hear I said that. ((Even though she'll see this post before too long, haha.))

Anyway, since I'm sure you're all eager to have another contest under way since you liked this one so much, I thought maybe some of you would have some good ideas. The next contest will likely end at the end of December, so the holidays will be prevalent in everyone's minds, and we'd like to tie this one in with Fifth Essence too. ((Information about Fifth Essence is on the first page if you missed it.))

You guys are all smart and you came up with brilliant ideas for these stories, so do any of you have any ideas for a good prompt? I'm hoping with any luck to have a good prompt ready by the time she wakes up. She exhausted herself working late last night, poor thing. wink

Anyway, if anyone has an idea, share it! I'd love to hear it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff