Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Submitted writings in the Arena.

One of them had been edited by Alexis Aiko, an amazing writer in my opinion ;D

Alexis Aiko
Her tank top clung against her body as she slowly pulled her shirt over her head. Her chest rose heavily with every breath, as her shirt dropped to the tile floor silently beside her feet.
The boy stopped walking and stared curiously at the girl standing at the edge of the pool, quickly looking away towards his hands that shook with contained excitment.
The mightnight moon shone against the unwavering water as he gulped nervously and hesitatingly looked away, as the girl proceeded stripping off her clothes.
Long, brown curls tumbled over her shoulder as she loosened it off. Almost agonisingly to the guilt ridden boy, she hooked her hands into her waist band. His eyes widen, combined with fear and excitment.

Her innocent gesture only emphasized her taut waist and her long legs. As she slowly bent over, her hair fell in front of her like a curtain. Her shorts were trailing slowly down her thighs, stroking her legs down to her ankles.
Suddenly, she lifted her arms above her head and she dove. Her posture was perfect in the way her body arched, and the water swallowed her in like she belonged. The girl moved with perfect rhythm; and the boy could see her blissful as she came up for air.
....to be continued....

There's another submitted one in the arena; Please Comment with any advice/tips/ && your opinion.

Maybe....perhaps...this is an advertisment. sweatdrop

http://www.gaiaonline.com/arena/writing/fiction/vote/?entry_id=101094453#title

Fashionable Elder

12,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
I edit work on a frequent basis for many people.

If you want to work out something between us, I can edit your work any time you come out with something new.

This way I always have something to do, and you always have decently edited work.

Please PM me if you are interested. (This goes for anyone that sees this. I am available for anyone to work with.)
Please include links to your entries. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces