Eh, its ok i guess 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 3 ]
I like it 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 2 ]
Awful 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
This is a story i wrote a few years back i would like readers.

Julie's story
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I felt his slimy hand touch my thigh, Cringing i looked away. For as long as i had been alive i have never met someone as revolting as the man who was touching me. He was my future husband, Mother had given me to him after my sixteenth birthday. I now rested upon my bed his hand trailing down my body. Every time he touched me i felt my body shudder and protest. He had moved his hand to my breast and i shot up snatching his hand. "No!" i growled. Getting to my feet i quickly darted into the master bathroom and locked the door. I heard him growl and grab the phone.
"yeah she ran in there again" he spoke into the phone "No I didnt hurt her" He said. I cringed and looked at myself in the mirror in disgust. "How could i have let myself be treated in this way?!" i almost screamed. Snatching a towel i wiped the thick makeup from my face and sat down on the chair in the Bathroom. "How could i have been promised to a Lizard" Slowly i opened the door to see where he was.
Spotting him i sighed, he hadn't moved from the bed. Grabbing a Pair of scissors from the draw I studied the silver object that sat in my palm. I Had to do it it had to be done. Sucking a breath in i walked out of the bathroom. "Oh darling im sorry i left i felt sick" I said as i grasped the scissors behind my back.

I will share more if i get readers
It's well written, aside from a handful of uncapitalised I's. If you write more, I'll defiantly read it.

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Maltese_Falcon91
It's well written, aside from a handful of uncapitalised I's. If you write more, I'll defiantly read it.

Thanks and ill work on that i was a bit rushed to preread it

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Part 2

I watched his scalie face look at me his twisted teeth could be seen through the disgusting slim that covered his mouth. I sat on the bed with my back away from him, He leaned forward and touched my thigh. With a growl i thrusted the scissor's Into his hand stoping abruptly to stop from stabing myself. He screamed and his slim spirted onto my face. With a howl he threw his free hand up to block my attacks. The thick lizard blood gleamed a disgusting green as it pour down from his bleeding hand. Quickly i struck his chest working fast i became frantic and this needed to be ended as fast as possible. Striking at his neck i slit the large throat of the lizard. He screamed a gurgling sound was heard but i had no feelings of remourse.
He fell back grasping his throat to try and save his life "You see You scaled a*****e i wont be treated as some whore" i growled in his face. Thrusting the scissors into his chest i stood back and wiped my face with the back of my hand. He was dead, i was free. Atleast till the embassey finds out the lizard prince had been murdered.
Spelling aside, it's an interesting story. I wouldn't mind learning some more of the setting details though, when I read the first part, I'd thought that when Julie called him a lizard, she was just being metaphorical.

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Maltese_Falcon91
Spelling aside, it's an interesting story. I wouldn't mind learning some more of the setting details though, when I read the first part, I'd thought that when Julie called him a lizard, she was just being metaphorical.

He is an aqual lizard lol and sorry for the spelling im not on my normal cpu that has spell check,,,,,
Lucyfurry
He is an aqual lizard lol and sorry for the spelling im not on my normal cpu that has spell check,,,,,

That makes sense. What time frame does this take place in exactly? Is this a modern day urban fantasy novel, or some sort of near future story?

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Part 3

I sighed as i looked at the large closet that had been filled over the brim. I looked down at the large coat i had came here the belt buckles had been broken due to the Lizard ripping it away from me. I picked up the coat and large boots i had been wearing a light lavender robe, it only covered the area's unfit to be seen by the genral public. Turning i walked to the door quickly walking out and locking the door behind me. "I'm in a s**t of trouble" I whispered. I turned and began to walk only glancing side ways to look at the gaurds that stared back at me. "What are you looking at?!" i asked and flashed him the pendent of a royal lizard's mate. He quickly looked away and bowed his head. "Sorry ma'am!" he cried and bowed a few times. I walked quickly towards the exit and called for the Valet to pull the car up to the mainentrence. Soon once my car arrived i would be free and away from the hell of that lizard.

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
i like it heart

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Part 4
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I watched as my car pulled up next to the vallet station i smiled and then moved to the door quickly exiting and getting into the car. I Quickly put my key card agianst the key pad.The firmilar female voice sounded. "Welcome Ms Julie, Im glade to see you back" the voice said. "Thank you tyko" i smiled, The lizard hadnt let me Drive my car for a while. All his were Black and no son could be seen through the windows. My car was Purple with black interior. I couldnt stand just waiting around i quickly punched the throttel and i was off closer to freedom.

Fashionable Gaian

4,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Lucyfurry
This is a story i wrote a few years back i would like readers.

Julie's story
I felt his slimy hand touch my thigh, Cringing i looked away. For as long as i had been alive i have never met someone as revolting as the man who was touching me. He was my future husband, Mother had given me to him after my sixteenth birthday. I now rested upon my bed his hand trailing down my body. Every time he touched me i felt my body shudder and protest. He had moved his hand to my breast and i shot up snatching his hand. "No!" i growled. Getting to my feet i quickly darted into the master bathroom and locked the door. I heard him growl and grab the phone.
"yeah she ran in there again" he spoke into the phone "No I didnt hurt her" He said. I cringed and looked at myself in the mirror in disgust. "How could i have let myself be treated in this way?!" i almost screamed. Snatching a towel i wiped the thick makeup from my face and sat down on the chair in the Bathroom. "How could i have been promised to a Lizard" Slowly i opened the door to see where he was.
Spotting him i sighed, he hadn't moved from the bed. Grabbing a Pair of scissors from the draw I studied the silver object that sat in my palm. I Had to do it it had to be done. Sucking a breath in i walked out of the bathroom. "Oh darling im sorry i left i felt sick" I said as i grasped the scissors behind my back.

I will share more if i get readers

yes definately finish i would love to learn more..........

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Part 4
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I watched as my car pulled up next to the vallet station i smiled and then moved to the door quickly exiting and getting into the car. I Quickly put my key card agianst the key pad.The firmilar female voice sounded. "Welcome Ms Julie, Im glade to see you back" the voice said. "Thank you tyko" i smiled, The lizard hadnt let me Drive my car for a while. All his were Black and no son could be seen through the windows. My car was Purple with black interior. I couldnt stand just waiting around i quickly punched the throttel and i was off closer to freedom.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff