Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like King Arthur?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 4, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3

I have never read King Arthur, but rather in 6th grade i decided to read Once and Future King. It was very good, but as u have stated, it does not clarify as to whether Arthur actually existed.

Also, I found the TV miniseries, "Merlin" (i believe that was what it was called) very interesting, regarding Morgan Le Fay and Mordred. Of course, the memory of it is a bit cloudy, I saw it about 4 years ago..
AqueousPotato
Cordalia
THE MISTS OF AVALON!!! one of the best books I've EVER read!

Ah, I loved that. ^_^

Very good book, though I have never been able to find the second one : Beyond the Mists of Avalon. Has anyone read Priestess of Avalon? I am still reading it, and I think it is good so far.
i love the arthuran ledgends, but Morgana's (Morgan Le fay) story is a lot more interesting.
AxNova
Is King Arthur a good piece of literature or a waste of time?

i liked it. right now i am reading another story about it called The Mists Of Avalon it is the story through morgaine le fay's eyes.
Mists of Avalon IS the best! isn't that funny? it's from a pagan point of view (mostly) but the Arthurian ledgends were mostly Christian and paganism was viewed as the enemy! Before I read Mists of Avalon, everything I had heard so far portrayed Morgaine as a bad person! *evil priestess* twisted but in Mists of Avalon she's the character you (or at least I) sympathize the most with.
(and I hate Gwenhyfar in Mists of Avalon. She's a Christian wimp)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff