Welcome to Gaia! ::

What type of poetry do you prefer to read?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on August 18, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

Hm.. my favorite type of poetry.. Romance probably, because for me, that's easiest to write. XD Although sometimes I write poems about never giving up, that kind of stuff.

'The Sun never sets.'

That was one line from mine. XD
*sighs* Damn, this is embarrasing. Love poems.
Good poetry?

I don't have a preference. If it's good, I'll like it. Though I guess poems with layers are my favorite.
From the selections listed in the poll? Effortless- but probably not in the way you meant. Effortless in that the rhyme and rhythm isn't forced... And, yes.. I do believe that poetry should rhyme, first, and if not that, then there needs to at least be a rhythm. Else it's -not- poetry.. sweatdrop
Comidy... I like them to be witty. I also like the Raven. (But who doesn't?)
Well I don't really like reading or writing poetry but I guess out of the options given Dark.
My favorite Poetry is Lovecraft's Poetry and The Raven by Poe. That's about it for me.
romance poems
i guess cause its a easy emotion to express

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
None of the above. I like Epic Poetry.
I really like any kind of poetry as long as it has good rhythm. Dude, there is also a lot more types of poetry then the fore genre's you posted.
I love dark poetry, I used to write depressing, suicidle poetry. Well, then again, that was when I was sad, depressed and suicidle. I showed it to my boyfriend, and then I made him worry about me....... crying I don't know why I like dark poetry so much. I guess that it's true raw emotion, uncensored. It shows the deepest darkest depths (try saying that ten times fast) of the human soul....
when reading poetry, i don't mind what genre it is as long as it has rythm and makes you think a bit. As for writing poetry, i prefer free-verse but only because i'm lazy sweatdrop
I really enjoy the dark edgar allen poe stuff but occationally some kinda lovey-dovey happy Emily Dickenson stuff
I like dark poetry, or love poetry, or dark love poetry razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces