Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Lover

7,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
For me its just that I find it a nice relaxing hobby. I like working on my characters and stories. I get stuck sometimes and it can take me months to get back into my writing phases but when I do I come with some amazing stuff. I just need to learn to write it down lol.

Also life situations like if I'm really sad and depressed I can make some really messed up short stories.

Sweet Bunny

22,575 Points
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
Thank you for sharing your thoughts, I write things that happens in my life, whatever is bothering me I end up writing it in poetry form. It helps me figure out what's wrong with me and how I am feeling about certain situations.

Unforgiving Phantom

I write because I have the passion for writing and because it runs in my blood. I have had an ancestor of mine get her books published and are well known around the U.S. I look up to her as a hero to me. Despite all the chaotic mess that was going on in her life, she found a way to tell her story.
And like me I had a chaotic world. Growing up was never easy for me; I was getting bullied at school then came home and got abused.
The only thing that kept me sane was writing. I remember sitting in my room for hours alone because of my brother locking me in, with pent up anger and pain with no one to talk to and no way to get it out. All I had was a pen, paper, and my mind. Years slipped by and I came to realize that writing was essentially my best friend. All of my “real friends” I suppose you could call them, had turned their backs on me and hurt me more times then I would like.
I guess you could say that thanks to my screwed up childhood I'm going to be a published author soon. I already have a publishing house that I’ve got the number for and was told by them that when ever I’m ready I can send my stuff in. So all of those hours locked in my room wasn’t for nothing, it just gave me a chance to learn how to interpret my emotions and feelings on page.

sweatdrop Sorry if I went on a little too much. This is something that...well...as you can see is my passion. mrgreen

Sweet Bunny

22,575 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
Koduka
I write because I have the passion for writing and because it runs in my blood. I have had an ancestor of mine get her books published and are well known around the U.S. I look up to her as a hero to me. Despite all the chaotic mess that was going on in her life, she found a way to tell her story.
And like me I had a chaotic world. Growing up was never easy for me; I was getting bullied at school then came home and got abused.
The only thing that kept me sane was writing. I remember sitting in my room for hours alone because of my brother locking me in, with pent up anger and pain with no one to talk to and no way to get it out. All I had was a pen, paper, and my mind. Years slipped by and I came to realize that writing was essentially my best friend. All of my “real friends” I suppose you could call them, had turned their backs on me and hurt me more times then I would like.
I guess you could say that thanks to my screwed up childhood I'm going to be a published author soon. I already have a publishing house that I’ve got the number for and was told by them that when ever I’m ready I can send my stuff in. So all of those hours locked in my room wasn’t for nothing, it just gave me a chance to learn how to interpret my emotions and feelings on page.

sweatdrop Sorry if I went on a little too much. This is something that...well...as you can see is my passion. mrgreen

THIS^ is why I enjoy writing too,more so of life issues that goes on with me. I tend to write a lot base off of things happening in my real life. When certain situations arises I suddenly have this line that pops up in my head and then I start typing away. XD Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Unforgiving Phantom

Strawberry-Fappuccino
Koduka

THIS^ is why I enjoy writing too,more so of life issues that goes on with me. I tend to write a lot base off of things happening in my real life. When certain situations arises I suddenly have this line that pops up in my head and then I start typing away. XD Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

I'm the same way. razz
I write because it's my best means of expressing myself. It helps me cope with day to day life by being able to escape and employ myself as architecht and designer of my own world.
I also love the feeling when you are so involved in your writing that suddenly you look up and three hours have passed without you even noticing.
I love toying and plaing with words and I love the idea of having a career as a writer. Just playing with ideas all day and wherever I like (preferably in a house with a beautiful view)

Sweet Bunny

22,575 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
QuarterBlode
I write because it's my best means of expressing myself. It helps me cope with day to day life by being able to escape and employ myself as architecht and designer of my own world.
I also love the feeling when you are so involved in your writing that suddenly you look up and three hours have passed without you even noticing.
I love toying and plaing with words and I love the idea of having a career as a writer. Just playing with ideas all day and wherever I like (preferably in a house with a beautiful view)

That was a beautiful way of explaining it!!! I love doing that, when you write and notice how the time flies! emotion_bigheart

Shy Pup

13,775 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Emotions, situations, observations, etc.
Sometimes I can be inspired by hearing a song or seeing a small piece
of dialogue from some random story or article.
I write a lot and some of it is based on real and some of it is exaggerated.
Sometimes that is how I write some of my stories, and I usually write nearly
everyday.

Sweet Bunny

22,575 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
Sakura Amethyst26
Emotions, situations, observations, etc.
Sometimes I can be inspired by hearing a song or seeing a small piece
of dialogue from some random story or article.
I write a lot and some of it is based on real and some of it is exaggerated.
Sometimes that is how I write some of my stories, and I usually write nearly
everyday.

I love your avatar! emotion_kirakira I love getting inspirations from things when it comes to writing.

8,825 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Timid 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Well!! I don't know why I like to write, I just end up doing it. I find inspiration every where and I end writing paragraphs, when I think it's a good subject. And I day dream way too much as well, and usually about already made characters, but I suppose that I do so well, I just switch names, but I have trouble with names. Lol!! Now I'm babbling...... sweatdrop

5,550 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
I love to write because I like creating my own worlds and stories within them-
the way a builder would create his building with bricks, I create with words.

I also find the ability to travel anywhere and still make a living off what I love (writing) to be very appealing 3nodding

Sweet Bunny

22,575 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
Lila Hiroi-Tani
Well!! I don't know why I like to write, I just end up doing it. I find inspiration every where and I end writing paragraphs, when I think it's a good subject. And I day dream way too much as well, and usually about already made characters, but I suppose that I do so well, I just switch names, but I have trouble with names. Lol!! Now I'm babbling...... sweatdrop

Well wouldn't you know it I day dream way too much too! And I dream a lot too, can't turn off my brain to not dream XD.

Romantic Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
I write because I can let my emotions out. It's my way of expressing myself.
There's a lot of things that motivate me to write... normally it is real life situations or sometimes fantasy. Through my works, people get to see a different side of me that I can show...

8,825 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Timid 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Strawberry-Fappuccino
Lila Hiroi-Tani

Well wouldn't you know it I day dream way too much too! And I dream a lot too, can't turn off my brain to not dream XD.

Lol!! Almost all my friends are day dreamers, and for me; my brain is ALWAYS imagining things. Usually it's my same (sometimes) made up characters in totally weird stories!! And sometimes, I actually DREAM them first when I sleep, then write it out until writer's block moment. I think I'm just a natural writer! Also because I'm a grammar freak, so I really don't have many errors. Man, now that I feel I can relate, I'm going to babble!! -_- Lol!! Also, I have a strange wide vocabulary that it seems no friend of mine has heard before... Lol! I even have a book here on gaia, but no way could I ever use it, unless I change a few things...! The reason why I can't is because I always use other people's characters.... -_-! All well! Guess it will always be something I enjoy!! ^_^

Sorry that it's long sweatdrop I just like to write and write and write when I feel I can relate, or when someone replies back to me with nice things... sweatdrop

Backwoods Sex Symbol

Writing keeps my mind away from reality. Most of the time, I'm on block and I really can't think of anything to write. Ideas usually come from my troubles and interesting dreams.

My best friend went ghost a month ago and I haven't talked to him since 1 month and 1 day, and it's heartbreaking because I was in love with him. During the time, it left me confused and most of all, depressed. He started coming around again, just a couple days ago; but we still don't talk... Sometimes I wonder if it's something I've done or if he's just lost interest in me. He was practically the only thing that kept me sane, but I've pretty much lost it. I've known him for a long time, but his personality is mysterious so I guess I'll never know what his problem is/was.

Thus, my characters are formed. Perfect romance story, though I'm not all into writing with that type of genre so I sorta added my own twisted sub-genre; I guess some sort of Supernatural Romance.

I also had an interesting dream about my sister and I, involving an act of betrayal. She's a radical Christian who doesn't exactly practice what she preaches; so in my dream I was so frustrated with her, I taunted her with the word "sinner" wherever we went.

At the moment, I'm using the "100 themes" to get something flowing with either idea.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff