Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi_K.
for me the best thing about writing is to put yourself into the story and let you do everything that you can only dream of doing. I don't care if it gets published or if i become rich and famous. I'm just happy with my friends reading it...although sometimes i'd like to give them my story and tell them someone else wrote it to find out what they really think of my writing ^^

Yes, I agree with it all.... you must write to satisfy your curiousity and what you can only dream of doing...
the best thing for me is the way i can get out extreme emotions...i modeled my main character after me and i have her do stuff that i would never....ever do in real life.....mainly because its just too mean.....but through writing i can let out some anger or sadness or what ever i need
The best part of writing for me is that high I get sometimes when I know that I'm creating something new. Or something. Y'all -must- have felt it. It doesn't happen too often, but when it does... heart

My writing fantasy is to be published (hopefully at a fairly young age [well, first I have to finish and edit stressed ]). If my book were a movie, I'd want it done in sepia. razz
my favorite thing is....to be able to write what you feel and yet somehow know no one will ever know who you really are (not like they bother trying anyways)....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff