Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

How many novels have you written

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on December 16, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 >

I have finished one so far....almost, it needs to have grammar and spell check (i am rereading through it to make sure its okay) and It has about 53 pages on microsoft word.

Another one I am half way through, about 34 pages on microsoft word.......And another one I am halfway through as well...almost...and it has about 36 pages, which it is written in a notebook with college spacing.

And then an almost done fanfiction.

-__-, i should try and finish my stuff.
I actually have finished a novel...it was utter CRAP! it was for fun..back in grade seven (im in ninth grade now)
I'm working on a new one called Leverous...it's harry potter related...but it's still my own idea...except J.K Rowling inspired me!

I started actually planning it yesterday...it's not too bad...it's going to take a while to finish! Writing is my passion...and I'm going to do whatever it takes to complete it!
Sadly I haven't even started mine, and it's been a few years of me thinking up an idea. crying crying crying But I'm almost done with a book of poetry, that'll hopefully be done and published within the next year or so.
I have yet to finish a novel that I have started, although I always am coming up with more ideas...
I'm still working on my first one. I'm such a perfectionist, I keep editing and editing...
I've never acctually finished a story, but i've started four...i've gotten stuck on pretty much all of them.
Gee, strange I never really think about this...

Prolly about 25 or so completed short stories, about 30,000 words into my first novel, one feature length film (on hiatus after lead actor suffered nervous breakdown midway through - more then likely will never be fully shot as he's going on to work on Neighbours later, I'm told), three plays (give or take), and a couple of short films.
I've written a little over 10 short stories, and I'm still working on my first novel.
I've been writing before....well before I did a lot of other things...so more than 10!
I've done three, and am working on no.4. I wasn't to happy with number three's ending becuase I was rushed do to personal stuff gee grandpa, you just had to get that surgery...oh yeah, you would have died if you didn't... sweatdrop and I think i'll go back and re-do some of it, I wasn't happy with the main character's last dialouge wich was something like: 'It's okay, it's hard to do anything alone...so, will you help me?"

Basicly, the story was about a girl who grew up in the streets, you know, a 'bad' kid. Then, she was taken in by a guy who was only about ten years older then her and he helped her realize that everything wasn't so bad in life and that she didn't have to be alone. I know, kind of bad huh?

I've also worked on quite a few little short stories for little kids, and some for people my age. I've written a lot of poems... I put them in a file on my computer and just let them rot though...
I write long stories so it takes awile... I prefer quality over quantity
hard to keep track of how many i have put down but its a lot
xd
It would surprise the hell out of me if anybody had even finished ten. Many fulltime authors don't finish that many. I've finished countless short stories, but a novel? A novel is by deffinition...a peice of prose that takes more than one sitting-for us not speed readers...o_o- to read. I've finished only a single novel, and I'm working on my next. Unless you're in your twenties, and have been writing for since your young childhood you might have been able to finish over ten.
well.. let's see. i'm more of a poem and short story author, i've written about a dozen decent poems, and i'm not even sure how many half-decent or horrible ones.. uh.. I've completed one short story which was for english class, entitled 'Creature' and was about the unknown and was about 10 pages double sided. Also, i've written a short dialogue piece called 'Dilemma' which i plan to turn into some sort of story, whether it's a novel or a short story i haven't figured out yet. And lastly, i'm working on an untitled piece which incorperates the personalities of my friends into the characters of the story, is set in a fantasy world and so far consists of 50 or so odd pages.
i like 2 write poems and songs....books are ok but i never have the time heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces