Welcome to Gaia! ::

Benevolent Millionaire

It would be so cool...
If you wrote a short 2–3 sentence story about my avatar.
I will add it to my profile and I will tip your post! heart

I usually go on Gaia at least once a day. I will be checking this thread/tipping/updating my profile. Ok ok ok cool & thanks

EDIT: the summoning/writing has ended. thank you. if you want to still contribute, please send me your story in a PM. heart
"Bewal's feathers stirred and his golden fangs shone as he gripped his spear tight.
Today would not be the day of the sacrifice, he decided in quiet determination.
Not even Quetzalcoatl could stop him."

Omnipresent Spirit

11,825 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Dressed in the armor of the great god Quetzalcoatl, Bewal looked towards the distance fearing what would come, and looking back at what had happened. Tenoche, his brother had fancied himself the reincarnation of Tezcatlipoca and set forth his mad plan of conquest. As much as Bewal would have liked to have stayed out of it his goons had raided his home and taken his love, leaving only one word written in blood on his wall: ‘titlacauan’, “we are his slaves”.
“Today then”, Bewal thought to himself, “I shall be a liberator”.

Benevolent Millionaire

Olympia-Aurion
"Bewal's feathers stirred and his golden fangs shone as he gripped his spear tight.
Today would not be the day of the sacrifice, he decided in quiet determination.
Not even Quetzalcoatl could stop him."
Amazing, added

Benevolent Millionaire

Kid_Eldritch
Dressed in the armor of the great god Quetzalcoatl, Bewal looked towards the distance fearing what would come, and looking back at what had happened. Tenoche, his brother had fancied himself the reincarnation of Tezcatlipoca and set forth his mad plan of conquest. As much as Bewal would have liked to have stayed out of it his goons had raided his home and taken his love, leaving only one word written in blood on his wall: ‘titlacauan’, “we are his slaves”.
“Today then”, Bewal thought to himself, “I shall be a liberator”.
jesus christ I love it
added

Captain Divorcee

14,950 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Timely Contributor 100
Bewal awoke with feathers all around, his spear and shield looked as if they were hurled across the room. He stood as fast as he could, only to find out that it was saturday. He let out a battle cry and gathered up his weapons for today's beatings.

Benevolent Millionaire

The Marajuana
Bewal awoke with feathers all around, his spear and shield looked as if they were hurled across the room. He stood as fast as he could, only to find out that it was saturday. He let out a battle cry and gathered up his weapons for today's beatings.
Haha thank you heart added

Salaim's Queen

Anxious Demigod

16,875 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Conventioneer 300
He was covered in feathers like a dinosaur, powerful and floofy. When threatened he would puff them up; scaring off those who dared to challenge him. They were the perfect way to attract mate; and he had many.

Benevolent Millionaire

BrizaDaermon
He was covered in feathers like a dinosaur, powerful and floofy. When threatened he would puff them up; scaring off those who dared to challenge him. They were the perfect way to attract mate; and he had many.
"and he had many" wow thank you, added heart

Timid Sweetheart

You hear a rustling in the rainforest and are suddenly face to face with vibrant red plumage and an ancient golden mask. You can't help but feel uneasy at the sight of this masked man who is holding an enameled spear a few inches from your face. To your surprise, the man lowers his spear and almost seems at ease; who knew someone so intimidating could be so benevolent?

Benevolent Millionaire

latias1236
You hear a rustling in the rainforest and are suddenly face to face with vibrant red plumage and an ancient golden mask. You can't help but feel uneasy at the sight of this masked man who is holding an enameled spear a few inches from your face. To your surprise, the man lowers his spear and almost seems at ease; who knew someone so intimidating could be so benevolent?
Hahaha nice use of the word "benevolent" heart heart heart heart heart added!

Interstellar Blob

The majestic Mayan warrior stood atop the temple, observing the slow rise of the sun. He was clothed in the ceremonial war coverings of his family, worn only in times of great suffering. The warrior prayed to his gods that Fate would be on his side in his people's last stand against the white-skinned demons.

Benevolent Millionaire

The Number Thirteen
The majestic Mayan warrior stood atop the temple, observing the slow rise of the sun. He was clothed in the ceremonial war coverings of his family, worn only in times of great suffering. The warrior prayed to his gods that Fate would be on his side in his people's last stand against the white-skinned demons.
Wow great imagery in the first sentence heart heart heart heart heart heart thank you & added

Tiny Hero

Startled, you look up at the large mass in front of you. Seeing what seemed to be a beast, both daunting and yet- oddly mesmerizing, you can feel the vivid color of the beast puncture every ounce of your nerves. This was "Bewal; the great hero of the Lower Reaches; the armored bird of the South Shores," there was no doubt. The valiant aura whispered softly in the air.

Benevolent Millionaire

Snumachu
Startled, you look up at the large mass in front of you. Seeing what seemed to be a beast, both daunting and yet- oddly mesmerizing, you can feel the vivid color of the beast puncture every ounce of your nerves. This was "Bewal; the great hero of the Lower Reaches; the armored bird of the South Shores," there was no doubt. The valiant aura whispered softly in the air.
Beauuuutiful heart thank you & added

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces