Welcome to Gaia! ::

thats also a good idea biggrin
but you see, the spelling, is more fallow instead of follow...and spell check doesnt catch that...oh i am one of the worst spellers!
Proofread your work. Or get a betareader.

A great deal of spelling and grammar mistakes can be caught by reading what you have written.

Spellcheck is only a convenience, not a necessity. I've almost never used the MSWord spellcheck before, and not least because it screams at me whenever I use the British spellings. (I can't get it to stick with British English as a default.)
Yuzure
Proofread your work. Or get a betareader.

A great deal of spelling and grammar mistakes can be caught by reading what you have written.

Spellcheck is only a convenience, not a necessity. I've almost never used the MSWord spellcheck before, and not least because it screams at me whenever I use the British spellings. (I can't get it to stick with British English as a default.)

I can't use MSWorks spellcheck because it hates it when I take off g's. (writin', singin', etc) stressed
blue_icicle
I can't use MSWorks spellcheck because it hates it when I take off g's. (writin', singin', etc) stressed

Not sure about MSWorks, or even the MSWord version, but there's an infamous bug involving the grammar-checker and the word "well-being".
yeah, or i should just learn how to spell things.
EsileKiulyn
thats also a good idea biggrin
but you see, the spelling, is more fallow instead of follow...and spell check doesnt catch that...oh i am one of the worst spellers!

you can always have one of those eager friends of yours just go thru and spell check some for you, too. It's not the best, but it's better than nothing. No worries, if it's an awesome storyline with incredible characters, no one will care about the spelling. Go thru w/ someone about the grammar, tho. Unfortunately, people are turned off b/c of bad grammar a lotta the time. Be careful with that!
Try WordWeb, if you're using Windows. Google for it, although I think the site is wordweb.info. Doesn't work for Mac, unfortunately.

There's a pro version and a free version, if you look around the site. Helps a lot in my writing.
EsileKiulyn

aww, you're bein' too harsh on yourself. ^_^
Yuzure
blue_icicle

Not sure about MSWorks, or even the MSWord version, but there's an infamous bug involving the grammar-checker and the word "well-being".

*replaces "good" with it* Well, it worked with my spellcheck but I have grammar check off, since it hates all my uneducated characters. evil
BebopQueen7
EsileKiulyn

aww, you're bein' too harsh on yourself. ^_^

well, im not that hard on my self, at least i admit that i cant spell.
but if everyone is this helpful when i post the end bit and characture bios, i have nothing to worry about biggrin
EsileKiulyn
but if everyone is this helpful when i post the end bit and characture bios, i have nothing to worry about biggrin

Don't worry, they will be. People in this forum are freaks about helping other people out with their stories! You'll get more advice than you need, I'm sure. blaugh
i wouldnt complain tho.
as much as i love complements, you need the critsism...even now i can think of a million things i could and would change in what i have as of now!
Totally understand!! Constructive critisism hurts if taken the wrong way, but it can only go uphill from there. Get over taking it all personally, and you're all set. It'll be awesome! xd
there...i posted my plee for help

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces