Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prodigal Prophet

Welcome! Does any one here know about www.mediaminer.org or www.fanfiction.net Well these websites are full of fanfictions written by people world wide and they are all really awesome. You can also join the authors and artists there and write your favorit characters into a story you've always wanted them to act out..... Its real fun! so who is interested in trying it out?

Prodigal Prophet

Its really the greatest
You're really insulting our intelligence if you think we don't know about ff.net or mm.org

Prodigal Prophet

nyx-thanato
You're really insulting our intelligence if you think we don't know about ff.net or mm.org

no im just making sure everyone knows about it thats all.
guy_crazy03
nyx-thanato

Still, if you think we don't know about you must really be crazy.

Prodigal Prophet

nyx-thanato
guy_crazy03
nyx-thanato

Still, if you think we don't know about you must really be crazy.

Well i kinda am krazy.... just ask everyone
LIEK OMG!!!1111!! I LUV heart FANFICTIAMANON.NET AND THAT OTHER ONE I NEVR HERD OFF B4!!111!1
Ebalicious
LIEK OMG!!!1111!! I LUV heart FANFICTIAMANON.NET AND THAT OTHER ONE I NEVR HERD OFF B4!!111!1

heart heart You rock, Eba.

Prodigal Prophet

see!!!! some one didnt know!!! Glad I could help!!! biggrin
guy_crazy03
see!!!! some one didnt know!!! Glad I could help!!! biggrin

Apparently, you don't understand sarcasm.
I didn't either.

Prodigal Prophet

opps... oh... hehehehe sweatdrop sweatdrop my bad......well maybe there might be one but please quit picking on me I was only trying to be nice!! crying
*Rolls eyes*

FFN would be great if they didn't delete stories without warning. I had two VERY PG13 (Closer to G) Rated fics up there and they were taken off without warning.

Friends of mine who have donated to the site have found their accounts deleted... FFN is garbage in my oppinion. They treat the authors like s**t. If you ever have a problem, expect it never to be fixed.

Though because of them kulling out the NC17 (Which I know many writers of such stories put like three page disclaimers on their works to save their asses.) my favorite archives are being filled with crap fics.

*Goes back to her personal boycott of FFN (Where unleashing your soul basically means write only for the kids that should have their parents punished for not WATCHING WHAT THE HELL THEIR KIDS ARE DOING!)*

Prodigal Prophet

i didnt know they were deleted that easilly........ bummer
Right now it's harder to get a fic up on FFN (Though you only can get the crappy ones up it seems) Than it is to edit them once they're up there..

And all you have to do is report it to the staff that it's unfit (All you have to do is say it's unfit) And they take it down without even alerting the writer.

And yet people seem to think that it's only because of sex. I had a friend who was writing an adventure story based off Zelda, and it was taken down for no reason.

I think the only questionable scene in there was a scene where Gannon talked about what he wanted to do to the princess. The thing is, the story won several awards on line for being kid friendly.

So.... Yeah... They're not just taking off the fics that aren't geared for the little ones.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff