Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is one of those 'Read first post' things... and at the moment, all you need to see is this and the end of page 4

I have a major original story going which requires 24 creatures all named after the greek alphabet. They can be cliche. And I have created... five (to date) on my own. All they have to be is some kind of demon.... I'll take care of the specifics.
Their strength is in increasing order. Alpha is the weakest, Omega the strongest. (Right now, I'm wondering how many times something blatantly physics related keeps coming into my stories. They were listed in my 12U physics text, and I had to write them down.)

I need (have - idea from ____):
Alpha - Done (Yuzure)
Beta - Done (Yuzure)
Gamma - blue_icicle and Yuzure
Delta - JoeLee
Epsilon - kid2kiddo
Zeta - kid2kiddo

Eta
Theta - Done
Iota - kid2kiddo
Kappa - blue_icicle
Lambda - kid2kiddo (Mr. Lankin... this is the one he referenced the most)
Mu - Yuzure

Nu
Xi - kid2kiddo
Omicron - kid2kiddo
Pi - Esai
Rho - kid2kiddo
Sigma - kid2kiddo
Tau - kid2kiddo
Upsilon - kid2kiddo
Phi - TheWolf
Chi - Yuna_4
Psi - Done (Yuzure)
Omega - Done (Yuzure)

If you could help, that would be wonderful!... Don't mind the long posts. If you want to read them, they're the bios of major characters.
Thanks for helping me develop the four I already had Yuzure. 3nodding
Pi ought to be a brilliant mathematician that everyone thinks is wasting his life because his true passion is baking. wink
Umm... let's see if I can summarize the plot for you.

A young girl by the name of Calypso has finally reached an age where she can leave home to quest. Her, her best friend and an 'elf' head off to random adventures.
After six years of getting to know this special human, a drow elf decides he is the one they have been searching for... their sacrifice. The rite is performed, breaking a spell cast on five dragons, and affects the world of the adventuress.
She becomes cursed in the master dragon's confusion and must now seek a cure.... however, the master dragon knows what must be done, and tries to thwart her efforts.
(the greek alphabet minions are those of the four underling dragons)

Bad summary. Maybe I'll fix it later.
i thought that alpha was the 'best' or something... you know like alpha dog... yeah idk

i like the idea- i haven't seen anyhting like it before..

specifics please for details! 3nodding
Esai
Pi ought to be a brilliant mathematician that everyone thinks is wasting his life because his true passion is baking. wink

... I'll think about it.
Mistress of the Stars
i thought that alpha was the 'best' or something... you know like alpha dog... yeah idk

i like the idea- i haven't seen anyhting like it before..

specifics please for details! 3nodding

I love the game Earth Bound and alpha was always the weakest spell level, omega the strongest. But I guess that has its variance...

Eloquent Dabbler

*Also loves EB. heart *

Just so you know, it's hard to spontaneously create characters in a precise chain of power when we don't know anything about the other characters in the chain. sweatdrop Just what makes them powerful, and how powerful they are, really.
opaj
*Also loves EB. heart *

Just so you know, it's hard to spontaneously create characters in a precise chain of power when we don't know anything about the other characters in the chain. sweatdrop Just what makes them powerful, and how powerful they are, really.

I'll place them in the chain. All I need is random ideas. Yeah... sorry about that xp

Eloquent Dabbler

I see. If I get anything that I can't use myself, I'll post it here.
opaj
I see. If I get anything that I can't use myself, I'll post it here.

That'd be awesome! Thanks.
Like I said, cliche is absolutely fine. And yeah... I don't want all the brilliant original stuffs that you have your rights to.
Miserikordi
alphabet minions
. .. Sorry that just stuck out in my head and I found it hilarious . . *needs more sleep* But you do have a very different idea, even if I don't understand it. sweatdrop But like the other guy said, it's hard to help with something important like character creation when you don't know enough about it..
Keiti
Miserikordi
alphabet minions
. .. Sorry that just stuck out in my head and I found it hilarious . . *needs more sleep* But you do have a very different idea, even if I don't understand it. sweatdrop But like the other guy said, it's hard to help with something important like character creation when you don't know enough about it..

Yeah... They can use magic, or physical strength. They can be small, huge, whatever seems to work. Alpha and Beta are weak twin demons. Though I'm not sure if I'll stick with that...
http://cluster.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1807212&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
That's the twin idea. Elaborate enough in its design that I probably won't use it in this.
Psi is the cliche 'size doesn't count' character. She's umm... as much as I hate pokemon refences... like a mew. A small furball with speed and magical strength, but not so much on the physical.
Omega is the 'size does matter' one. He's huge and is practically as strong as the dragons mentioned in the summary (the 4 underlings, at any rate)

Does this help any?
I'm wondering how you can concentrate on all 24 demons such that none are left as cameos. o_O

What sort of power scale are you going by here? Brute force, magical ability, threat rating?
Miserikordi
Umm... let's see if I can summarize the plot for you.

A young by the name of Calypso has finally reached an age where she can leave home to quest. Her, her best friend and an 'elf' head off to random adventures.
After six years of getting to know this special human, a drow elf decides he is the one they have been searching for... their sacrifice. The rite is performed, breaking a spell cast on five dragons, and affects the world of the adventuress.
She becomes cursed in the master dragon's confusion and must now seek a cure.... however, the master dragon knows what must be done, and tries to thwart her efforts.
(the greek alphabet minions are those of the four underling dragons)

Bad summary. Maybe I'll fix it later.

I started writing a story about a called Calypso. It didn't get very far.

O_o'

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces