Welcome to Gaia! ::

behindthename.com has this list of "Feline Names":

APOLLO (m) ARELI (m) ARI (1) (m) ARIEL (m,f) ASAD (m) BABUR (m) FELINA (f) HAIDAR (m) HARI (m) LAVI (m) LEANDER (m) LEO (m) LEOLIN (m) LEON (m) LEONARD (m) LEONIDAS (m) LEONIUS (m) LEV (1) (m) LLEW (m) LLEWELYN (m) OTHNIEL (m) PANTALEON (m) SHER (m) SIMBA (m) TAU (m) TIGER (m) USAMA (m)

I also like 'Tigre'. I don't know but I hope that helps!

((I like this one))
Shadownet_Mykal
ThePompousMan
Shadownet_Mykal
Teh Jeicen
You know, when parents name their children they have no idea what they will be like. Name her something common, like Lucy. Or Jane.

But if the parets are pure evil, they're not going to call their kid Meri Sunshyne.

No, that's not true. Only terribly evil people would ever name their kid something so ghastly as "Meri Sunshyne"

But you get what I mean.

haha XD
GwiShinDoll
Shadownet_Mykal
ThePompousMan
Shadownet_Mykal
Teh Jeicen
You know, when parents name their children they have no idea what they will be like. Name her something common, like Lucy. Or Jane.

But if the parets are pure evil, they're not going to call their kid Meri Sunshyne.

No, that's not true. Only terribly evil people would ever name their kid something so ghastly as "Meri Sunshyne"

But you get what I mean.

haha XD

I like the name Lucy. xp
Go to google, type in "Random Name Generator" You will have a lot of fun with that. Or just babynames.com, behindthename.com. *shrugs*
PepperKitty
behindthename.com has this list of "Feline Names":

APOLLO (m) ARELI (m) ARI (1) (m) ARIEL (m,f) ASAD (m) BABUR (m) FELINA (f) HAIDAR (m) HARI (m) LAVI (m) LEANDER (m) LEO (m) LEOLIN (m) LEON (m) LEONARD (m) LEONIDAS (m) LEONIUS (m) LEV (1) (m) LLEW (m) LLEWELYN (m) OTHNIEL (m) PANTALEON (m) SHER (m) SIMBA (m) TAU (m) TIGER (m) USAMA (m)

I also like 'Tigre'. I don't know but I hope that helps!

((I like this one))

you are so nice!! thank you for the list of feline names.. i like tau or hari but i donno how to prenounce llewelyn.._ _;
Behindthename.com Has a list of mythical names from all cultures and a really awesome randome name generator.
If you want a quick link to it run a seach for:

Behind the Name: Random Name Generator

and it pops right up. So I'd go with behindthename.com because it's seriously awesome. Yeah.
Blargh.
My brother, annoying, possessing all the qualities with which to annoy his sister (ie, me) was going to be called (if he had turned out to be a girl) Anastacia Honeysuckle.
HikariTanma
What you could do (I do this quite often) is take names from normal things around your house or just anything really, spell it backwards and add some letters. You can come up with some really neat names that away...

Yeah, even other peoples names spelt backwards is pretty neat. That's usually what I do.

Also, looking through a Find-A-Word, and picking out strings of letters also helps xd
hmm... how about mittorie? sounds like a cat to me!

haha!

xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas