Welcome to Gaia! ::

whee Some day I shall be a great writer and my novel will be adored. Any body want to rp with me some time, don't know how so don't ask but w/e. What do you write about on here?
we write about the type of writing you like to do i.e. books, peoms ext. and what they are about.
Larli
whee Some day I shall be a great writer and my novel will be adored. Any body want to rp with me some time, don't know how so don't ask but w/e. What do you write about on here?

Wow, a great writer, and already so humble! blaugh
meanwhile
Larli

Wow, a great writer, and already so humble! blaugh

Oh, quite. It's nice to have confidence, but you shouldn't count your chickens before they hatch. sad
Erm, hi?

I've never done Role Playing before, myself. *shrugs* I wonder if it's any fun.
Miser Bellatrix
Erm, hi?

I've never done Role Playing before, myself. *shrugs* I wonder if it's any fun.
Roleplayiong is fun! you pretend to be someone or something and for any action u do you put it betwen ** When u shrugged u roleplayed!(a bit anyways)
Larli

Yeah, humility is overrated anyway.

Though my book is going to be more adored then your book.

Devoted Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Heidi no Lux
Larli

Just don't take up all of the adoration. I want some for mine if I ever get it published. blaugh

Wheezing Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friendly 100
terradi
Heidi no Lux
Larli

Just don't take up all of the adoration. I want some for mine if I ever get it published. blaugh

and i will buy all your books, and make it a risky declaration to read them all.

Devoted Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
goatcreature__MAGNUM
terradi
Heidi no Lux
Larli

and i will buy all your books, and make it a risky declaration to read them all.

W00t! Well, if I ever get one published, I'll make sure you hear about it.
xp Count on it being a couple of years. I have much editing to do.

Romantic Hoarder

16,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
yay! I wanna be your friend so that when you are famous I can say "yeah I know her. She came over yesterday and we made cookies" or whatever. yeah.....I'm strange
Liselle_Noel
yay! I wanna be your friend so that when you are famous I can say "yeah I know her. She came over yesterday and we made cookies" or whatever. yeah.....I'm strange
*pst* Mentioning cookies 'round these parts is considered a threat. ninja

Romantic Hoarder

16,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
blaugh okays! thanks for telling me. silly billy! ahhhh! ford has infected my brain! stressed
finalrain
Liselle_Noel
*pst* Mentioning cookies 'round these parts is considered a threat. ninja

xd
terradi
Heidi no Lux
Larli

You can have all of my adoration, it smells weird.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff