Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cheery Sweetheart

My middle school prom was on a boat.

The thing about a boat party is you cant leave. You're stuck out on the water. The music was bad, and there was way too much dancing of the not-appropriate-for-middle-school variety.

I'm currently a junior in High School. My junior prom is on a boat. I won't be going to that one.

Sex Symbol

It depends on class unity and how creative/fun your class can be. I know that when I was a senior the juniors in my school had a welcome back to school cruise dance. People dressed up as pirates and everyone had an awesome time. If your class is fun then it really doesn't matter if you "have to" spend the entire night.
The prom at our school is supposed to be in the Philadelphia aquarium.

I can hardly believe it. That should be AMAZING.

Plus, they'll have to turn the music down for the fish.

xd Score!
Kinomi Kasuimiko
The prom at our school is supposed to be in the Philadelphia aquarium.

I can hardly believe it. That should be AMAZING.

Plus, they'll have to turn the music down for the fish.

xd Score!
Dude our local senior prom was there a few years ago! ( never went to dances but I would have enjoyed the fish. )When it was my time for prom they got cheap and had it at the school.

User Image
---------------------------------
Yeah... when i was a sophmore they held the prom on a boat. It just seemed like a bad idea to me so i turned down the guys that asked me. ^^;
I can imagine if someone broke up with you there or you were stuck there with someone you didn't like...
or if you just wanted to leave and go get drunk. ^^; no funzies. >.< haha.

---------------------------------
User Image
My prom was on a boat... well they called it a yacht. it was okay, there were three floors on it. the dance space on the top floor was all super small though XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff