Welcome to Gaia! ::

all the damage done in a paintchat...

User Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
Yay...sketches of boredom...sometimes they come out good...and sometimes they just suck...XP
Dragonaeve
Yay...sketches of boredom...sometimes they come out good...and sometimes they just suck...XP

xd i'm trying to figure out if you're implying that these suck
Anarahk
Dragonaeve

xd i'm trying to figure out if you're implying that these suck
No, I'm not. I mean that sometimes I feel that way if I draw because of boredom. But I'm never bored anymore...so...

Really, you're pictures are very nice. And you can do stuff to pictures using the computer. I can't. X|

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
those are nice sketchs of bordom
Those are neally nice pictures of boredome - I especially like the second & the thrid one smile - keep up the boredome sketches whee
if those are boredome sketches i would be amazed if i saw you seriously drawing! blaugh
xXBlade StalkerXx
if those are boredome sketches i would be amazed if i saw you seriously drawing! blaugh

i'd have to agree. these are amazing, i love the singer one
thanks o///o
Ah, the sketches of bordom.
Usually I just doodle. During English. And then my English teacher teased me a bit because of it.
Grrr.
They're good for boredom sketches. Mine usually suck. No, really. They suck.
Cute sketches 3nodding I used to doodle a lot in school... I seem to not doodle so much anymore, although I should, it's good practice.

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
i luv your pictures whee nice shading...
ooh! I know you..gemis oekaki board whee

I lurve your style, all your peices look cool ^^ like how the first few are monotone 3nodding I like the purples' and reds' expression and I like the bottom left picceh, tis cute 3nodding
I'd like to see one that is drawn when you are not bored. ^^ That'd be cool.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff