Welcome to Gaia! ::

O.G. Partier

An OC of mine, working on trying out a lineless, yet still anime-ish style. Seems to take about the same time, a little less than with lines, might be interesting to pursue.

The wing... I'm not so sure about. But the "halo" I'm definitely keeping in. The blood seems almost like it's too much, a little too tasteless, but then, the contrast of it makes the fingers look better. Hmm. Oh well, the joy of layers.

User Image

Version1:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/kaiserchan/Samm4.jpg
i love the picture but the hand is a little weird other then that it looks wonderful smile
<Center>It is a quite interesting style. 3nodding I like it. Though, from our perspective, her left arm seems a bit to short, and her right a bit to long. I think that is just me, though. gonk

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
very nice, i like the eyes.
i find it very well done^_^its really cool, i love the hair and the eyes, i dont know but i find the hand knida cool to me 3nodding

Wheezing Bloodsucker

5,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
actually, by the looks of it, if she were to lower her right arm, it would be near mid thigh - which is where its supposed to be
the left arm is too short
i know its hard to decide how long an arm should be in that position
but i think if u made it longer, it would look much better
her shoulders r a little broad, but some girls are built like that so, thats fine

the face is very well done though, her eyes r beautiful

O.G. Partier

Thanks for the opinions. I think I'm going to change the pose of the hand I haven't coloured yet, make it tilted more towards the viewer so that the wrist's angle looks less unnatural. ^^ I'll try to take the other suggestions into account while adjusting it!
I like it.
I like it.
I like it, 'tis niiiiice

O.G. Partier

O.G. Partier

Hmm, not much commenting. Perhaps my future edits to the picture should have their own threads.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff