Welcome to Gaia! ::

Whoa

yeah 1 100.0% [ 616 ]
Total Votes:[ 616 ]
< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 50 51 52 > >>

Sparkly Noob

Yotta-meter
Since your so pro at using SAI, I'm going to ask a few questions! ^^

When coloring which tool do you prefer to use?

and...

hOMG! How do you color the hair like that?!

I envy your talents! >:O

XD... I use airbrush tool and the marker tool the most~

and the hair? O_O ... I just color it... and turns out like that lol lol lol lol

User Image User Image
Lol damn.You find this forum on the first page of google when you typ in SAI paint
D:

Lol..
Anyway.
Great art (;

Sparkly Noob

x i o l
Lol damn.You find this forum on the first page of google when you typ in SAI paint
D:

Lol..
Anyway.
Great art (;

lol wow... I can see it too O_O... weird
KickArss :3 Anywho..... IF I COULD FIND MY EFFING BAMBOO DISC I COULD DRAW ;A; *sobs in emo corner* And then I wouldn't have to pay people to draw for me! *rolls around on floor wallowing in self pity*
You should draw a tutorial.

Sparkly Noob

xXAGlitchInTheSystemXx
KickArss :3 Anywho..... IF I COULD FIND MY EFFING BAMBOO DISC I COULD DRAW ;A; *sobs in emo corner* And then I wouldn't have to pay people to draw for me! *rolls around on floor wallowing in self pity*

O_O ... hey don't stress over it~ U can download a bamboo tablet driver... XD... JUst google it. I tried it when I used my bamboo on other PCs
purdoy25
xXAGlitchInTheSystemXx

O_O ... hey don't stress over it~ U can download a bamboo tablet driver... XD... JUst google it. I tried it when I used my bamboo on other PCs

I... I LOVE YOU ;A; *is a mega tard*

IRL Noob

DONATE TO DEADLY SEX SCENES

Wow.

I love this. :0

*subscribes to look at the pretties*

He's questing an OMG and hasn't gotten many donations... ;c

Sparkly Noob

xXAGlitchInTheSystemXx
purdoy25
xXAGlitchInTheSystemXx

I... I LOVE YOU ;A; *is a mega tard*

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL lazy u! XD XD ... everything u need is in the internet!

@Katsu
thanks~ heart heart heart
Yes I am very lazy xD Yay for the internet!!! I got on sai and i was all like..."It's been so long my love!" 'A'

IRL Noob

Seriously though. I'm considering getting my boyfriend or someone to pitch in to get me a commission. Or pay for it. (Lulz. I has no jobbbb. ;_; )

I could have one of my loli-Shu outfits >3>

Sparkly Noob

Katsu Shunu
Seriously though. I'm considering getting my boyfriend or someone to pitch in to get me a commission. Or pay for it. (Lulz. I has no jobbbb. ;_; )

I could have one of my loli-Shu outfits >3>

XD... ohhhhhh c'mon c'mon~ XD
Wow she is awesome 3nodding

I love your drawings in your sig too (:

Do u have a DA account?
omg ur art is awsome crying
teach meh xD

Sparkly Noob

@Cylli:

yeah... I have the same username as here~

@Isibi:

XD... sureeeeee just come over at my place sometime eek