Welcome to Gaia! ::

Connor from assassins creed 3 I just finish today. Took me 2 weeks I mostly used charcoal and graphite pencils. User Image
I came for the Connor and was not disappointed. Heee

Anyway you did good with the detail but the shading could use some work. You've over-blended it so it's all kinda one shade now with dark lines every now and again. You look like you're afraid to go too dark in some places but you shouldn't be. I think if you went in and shaded in places a bit heavier you'd be good. Keep the parts that were supposed to be white cloth the lightest so there's a difference in tone. You did better on the face though the lips are a bit off in shape. The shading, despite being over-blended is still kinda choppy though.

The dark lines kinda detract from it though. They're too bold and 'outline' looking when there shouldn't really be any outlines.

So I would blend the dark lines in a tiny bit more and not blend everything else quite so much.

I can tell you put a lot of effort into this and it does look very good. I like it. biggrin

Shadowy Shapeshifter

it's awesome xd

Hilarious Raider

11,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
10000000000000000000000000000000000 out of 10. Love the penciling and shading. Amazing!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff