Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which do you like better?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 10, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.

XD; My character Symon has went through some serious changes, Ne?

Original Design: No where to be found.

2nd Revised Design: Ditto the first one

3rd Revised Design.

4th Revised Design

Symon J. Katikashika (c) Morgan Reid(Moi)

How do you like it? ^.^;
I think the 4th looks cooler...nice job on both of them though. me likes.
I think the fourth is good, but I agree characters change as art changes and perception of personality for those characters, so you did very well on the art, and I suppose that he matches his personality as I have no idea what that is.
Onyxblue
I think the fourth is good, but I agree characters change as art changes and perception of personality for those characters, so you did very well on the art, and I suppose that he matches his personality as I have no idea what that is.

Hehe, he used to be this uber-freaky killer Doomsayer(highest class) Demon and a Necromancer. Now he's just a mortal human person with black wings. ^.^
Megumi13
Onyxblue

Hehe, he used to be this uber-freaky killer Doomsayer(highest class) Demon and a Necromancer. Now he's just a mortal human person with black wings. ^.^

I believe thats not normal... wings arent usually on humans. ^^
Megumi13
Onyxblue

I do believe that that means he's not human...right?
hey i clicked the link but there was no picture
holy...um...crap that is really good, do you draw anything else?
My god yes, characters do change over time, i most certainly agree. I lurve the 4th mostly, his eyes are right purty biggrin keep up the great work!
I like the 4th the best
Hmmmm, I like both but I think I like the 3rd one most. sweatdrop All the dark colors look cool, and I can't really tell what's what in the 4th one. xp

Thieving Lunatic

I like the 4th one, except that the neck looks a little off center.
hehe, alot of people seemed to like it ^.^

And yes, I do draw other stuff. As we speak I am making a Commision thread.
i like them both. but the 4th one is the best. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces