Welcome to Gaia! ::

How does this pics rate with you?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on March 17, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

This is my latest line art drawing, and I just realized that the one on the left, my character GoldenKlaw, has practically no meat on those hips... sweatdrop

Anyhoo, here are two of my Anthro characters from my story, GoldenKlaw, who is part wolf part tigress and Trix who is just plain wolf.

How would you rate it?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Amazing detail! I'd probably bash my head in if I ever tried to draw that much detail... I'm way too impatient for anything like that. sweatdrop Excellent job.
so much detail heart heart heart
I want to color it.. really badly...
can i print your picture out and color it??
The.......AWSOMENESS...!!! MUST..... LEARN......!!!!!!!!!!!!! eek eek
this has so much detail, which is good! but, a lot of things are off, mostly the proportions.
and the way the character hold themselves, what is with that back-bending stance? What that's noise? Oh, that's my spine!
such a funny cherry nose, hahahahaha!!!
lol...laughing at my cherry red nose...so not nice

Yeah, you're right, there are so many things wrong with the proportions, I realized that the next morning after I stayed up until god knows how late trying to finish inking this. As for the back breaking stance...lol I just though I'd try something a little different, after all, they are fantasy characters so I'm free to do whatever the heck I want with them and leave it at that blaugh

Sure Wobble go ahead and color this if you like biggrin Have fun!
Ah yes, I almost forgot, thankyou everyone else for there comments! I'm glad you like it biggrin heart
i dunno all about that kissin you stuff! lol. but these are awesome! especially all the detail...amazing.

Distinct Member

awsome! ^_^ but i don't want to kiss you eek whee
A LOT of DETAIL! I must have taken you forever to draw does lines. I've always been to lazyand impatient to do that. Especially in school. I draw stick people. Nice job and yeah maybe you should add a little more meat to the hips.
I love the whole head area portion and the paws and leggings you drew. I like the jewlry and ears. I love those kind of ears that's why I love foxes and cats.
It's really great!!!
You have wonderful technique!
I just love this picture!!!
It's awsome!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items