Welcome to Gaia! ::

3nodding
Yes, it's my little female homeless rolleyes

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
cute
but the legs could have a little more forms...
but still cute!
work on the hand, and legs..but other than that it's really cute

Sparkly Regular

5,450 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
good but u could add a nose even if ur av doesn't have one

Sparkly Shapeshifter

11,475 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Energy Squad 200
yes,hands are pretty hard to draw....legs too...but you know what?practise the hands and find your own style fer them smile
otherwise everything looks fine 3nodding
It's cute, the eyes are funky...you should shade it too.
Thank you!
Well, it was a quick sketch.
I colored it at photoshop and I think it looks better smile

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I like the coloring and idea a lot but I have to ask, where did you learn to draw human anatomy!!!

If you've noticed in most young women the breasts are not all odd... (no offense just very constructive critisim).
They are either full and rounded (they tend to droop off to the side these are characteristic of young women)
or
they are small tomboy breasts- these are characteristic of girls entering puberty.

Also, I'm not lesbian, no matter what you think after reviewing this post, but I am very picky about porportion in human anatomy.

Just thought it would help you...

Sparkly Regular

5,450 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I still think it needs a nose.
Rustywolf_girl01
I like the coloring and idea a lot but I have to ask, where did you learn to draw human anatomy!!!

If you've noticed in most young women the breasts are not all odd... (no offense just very constructive critisim).
They are either full and rounded (they tend to droop off to the side these are characteristic of young women)
or
they are small tomboy breasts- these are characteristic of girls entering puberty.

Also, I'm not lesbian, no matter what you think after reviewing this post, but I am very picky about porportion in human anatomy.

Just thought it would help you...

Thank you for that!
And I don't think you are lesbian, lol lol (no that there is somthing wrong about beeing a lesbian) , But when you are a drawer you need to paid attention to stuff like that. 4laugh
good scetch
Its a decent picture, but there are some areas you need to work on.

Firstly, her left foot need to come out more. I know her feet is facing forward, but try making it come out more. (Sorry if this dosent make sense at all).

Secondly, her upper body looks to heavy for her lower part of the body. Try making her upper body a little smaller.

Thirdly, try adding a collarbone to her neck.

Fourth, her hair is being pulled back since she tied her hair. Your coloring (for the front hair) is suggesting that her hair is being pulled from the side. Add lines to show that her hair is being pulled back.

Fifth, your lines are rough and thick. Just practice a little more on cg'ing and you will be able to get the hang of it.

Overall, your picture is decent. You just need a little more practice. I apologize if whatever I say does not make any sense to you, since Im not that good at explaining.
Its a great start, your picture is nicely in proportion (vertically) for an anime style picture (good size head, neck to waist, waist to feet - if that makes any sense), there are just a few points you need to work on. ^_^

I agree with the posts above, I'd reccommend you look at an anime figure drawing book, or site, I really reccommend "How to draw anime and video game characters" cant remember the author, but its helped me a great deal in making my pictures look a bit more professional and neat. ^_^

Two other little notes, firstly, the hand doing the victory sign - at the wrist it is bent in an unbendable position (have a look in a mirror and see ^_^_ I know this is a tough thing to get right, I have difficulties with it too. sweatdrop

Secondly, add some shadow to indicate a nose, I think that would bring her to life more ^_^

Overall, it it has great potential, well done!! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces