Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you give it?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on May 9, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

User Image

This is my first fullbody drawing. I haven't inked it or colored it yet because i think I may change some things. Post how well you like and/or suggestions and constructive criticism.
it looks grate mike.
serina115
it looks grate mike.

thanks. *wonders if some other people will come by and give him some tips on how to improve it*
his head's a funny shape and his arms are a bit small... but pretty good.
Face too square.... mouth too... irrk...
Too muscular... sorry mate.
can't be too muscular; what if he's *supposed * to be muscular? daft comment...
His face is too square and his body is too wide and short. His arms and legs are much to thin and his hairline is too jagged without hair seeming to make it that way.

His arms are too short and his feet should be at more of an equalibrium as to where they touch the ground.

Once again his head is too big/square, body too wide/short, limbs to skinny, and arms too short.

Anyway, keep workin on it
like the others said.. the face is to square.. but also to big. try drawing the head in proportions of 7 or 8 compared to the full body.. now it 'fits' in 6 times.. hope you know what i'm trying to say redface

the underarm compared to the upperarm shuold be thinner... or the upperarm bigger.. you overemphasized the muscles to much.. the clothing is pretty nice and the legs are pretty nice too..

tips for the head: the ear you draw is how you see the ear in profile(means you look at some1 from the side). In reality the ear in front looks much flatter.. (though some ppl have micky mouse ears razz ). Try adding some shadows, which make it look more 3d

hope it was helpfull domokun
lowen
like the others said.. the face is to square.. but also to big. try drawing the head in proportions of 7 or 8 compared to the full body.. now it 'fits' in 6 times.. hope you know what i'm trying to say redface

the underarm compared to the upperarm shuold be thinner... or the upperarm bigger.. you overemphasized the muscles to much.. the clothing is pretty nice and the legs are pretty nice too..

tips for the head: the ear you draw is how you see the ear in profile(means you look at some1 from the side). In reality the ear in front looks much flatter.. (though some ppl have micky mouse ears razz ). Try adding some shadows, which make it look more 3d

hope it was helpfull domokun

yep. I realized later on it was way out of proportion =/ but this is my first full body figure so i think it looks good.gotta work on body shape now <.< >.>
The torso is really kinda squat.
Puportion needs work, other than that keep up the good work smile
very nice for your first full body
It's the arms...
they're too small.
hands when at sides should reach just below the bottom of the waist.
O_o! Godon and lowen! you guys stole the words right out of my mouth! eek , that was just exactly what I wanted to say....hmm gee, let me think, maybe I can add something...ermm....

yep: His left arm looks misplaced..and his lower arm looks brooken O_o
His ribs (his left side) are to big at that side...(realy don't know how to say in correct english! sweatdrop i'm dutch) that is why his arm looks misplaced.
His upper-body is too short....
I don't have anything too add anymore

The cloth are realy nice though, and I think you did well for the first full body drawing! wink
Just keep practicing a lot! I can see that you have a lot of talent!
succes! heart
he looks like an arnold swartzawhatever. it's creepy and cool at the same time!! i give it 3 out of 6 chilés!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff