Welcome to Gaia! ::

i like it its really good
I think it may bee a BIT TOO pointy on the clothes
I think that it's very well done. I especially like his goggles and the little bell hanging from his necklace. heart Keep up the wonderful work!
loks good (is it a guy or a girl?)
That is really good i am in complete and total shock you just rocked my world just kidding but it is really good reply so i can see more of you drawings ok!!!
I loved ur picture it is reallt good but more shading on the hair. heart 3nodding
i think it's perfect. i love looking at really good anime drawings.
heart I love it!!!!!!!! heart
i think it's really well done! if i could draw half as good as that id be happy! lol
Better than what i have seen around here 3nodding at least someone can draw
ooooh, me likey!! heart heart heart heart heart biggrin biggrin biggrin no, me LOVEY!! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart ok. that was weird of me!! haha! it is really great!! i love the detaill!! it makes me want to hear the story of how he got all beat up or whatever! is there a story behind it? what were you thinking when you drew it? or did you just randomly make it? question question when i draw, i mostly just draw random things, but some people put a story behind it! exclaim smile i agree you should do shadows. but then, i guess im being hypocritical because i suck at shading and very rarely use it!! redface (once again) i really love the little details! it makes me feel very sad when i look at it, though! but that is a good thing, too!! biggrin it means your pic is spreading emotions and crap!! wink blaugh 3nodding i really like the goggles (or whatever) i really, really, really want one like that! i have wanted that forEVER! xd but no one will buy them for me stressed stressed crying i like your stlye alot!! 3nodding and im done!! whee
kewl!!!!!!!got anymore pics???^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces