Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

*points up* That's a character of my friends I was drawing. I unfortunately finished the basic outline...but for some reason...I feel as if something is just strangely wrong. @_@ I always think something is wrong though...anyway...suggestions and people who point out the problems will be loved and adored with cookies and whip cream...and a sketch of their avvie...maybe...Iono. *gonks self* Basically what I'm saying is... heart find something and tell me and help me to adjust it and I'll love you.
I think the head looks extreamly similar to Inu- Yasha. Is the character a girl or a guy? If it's a girl maybe you should try putting the character in a more femenine pose, instead if the legs far apart like that. I think That's everything... O.k. Bye.
Actually...Kallie is a female character from a...sorta InuYasha based rp. We have none of the InuYasha characters but we just use the world. Hehe...or...did until David stole the site from us. crying

Anyway...I thought the long hair and position were feminine enough...but then again...if I did a feminine pose it also wouldn't be Kallie-ish. She's a spunky girl with an attitude...and the security of knowing she can get whoever she wants...so I thought the position was suitable for her. *shrugs* Oh well...I'll see what I can do. whee
Frozen_Desire
Actually...Kallie is a female character from a...sorta InuYasha based rp. We have none of the InuYasha characters but we just use the world. Hehe...or...did until David stole the site from us. crying

Anyway...I thought the long hair and position were feminine enough...but then again...if I did a feminine pose it also wouldn't be Kallie-ish. She's a spunky girl with an attitude...and the security of knowing she can get whoever she wants...so I thought the position was suitable for her. *shrugs* Oh well...I'll see what I can do. whee
WEll if that's the way you put it. But I still think her legs should be a little closer together, maybe give her some eye lashes?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff