• Pie Scarface 150
She's way cute!

Generous Fatcat

9,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
She has no arms o.O

A steady hand requires hand strengthening and keeping your wrist straight for longer lines. And practice.

Anxious Sweetheart

9,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
XMegantronX
She has no arms o.O

A steady hand requires hand strengthening and keeping your wrist straight for longer lines. And practice.
because she is a WIP

Generous Fatcat

9,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
kitten nips
XMegantronX
She has no arms o.O

because she is a WIP

Lol usually people draw out the whole body and then start coloring. So it confused me.

Aged Codger

She's a wee bit lopsided. Her head is farther to the right than her torso, and her legs are farther to the left than her torso.

Anxious Sweetheart

9,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
Annie Felis
She's a wee bit lopsided. Her head is farther to the right than her torso, and her legs are farther to the left than her torso.
eh its not a big deal so

Aged Codger

kitten nips
Annie Felis
eh its not a big deal so

If it's just some silly doodle, no. But you might want to watch for that, because that's an issue that can keep coming out in your drawings if you're not careful. Imagine spending ten hours on something only to find it's lopsided.

Anxious Sweetheart

9,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
Annie Felis
kitten nips
Annie Felis
eh its not a big deal so

If it's just some silly doodle, no. But you might want to watch for that, because that's an issue that can keep coming out in your drawings if you're not careful. Imagine spending ten hours on something only to find it's lopsided.
okay will do.
i drew the base for it on paper and my scanner was being a b***h so i had to take a pic and trace so i think that's why it's lopsided?

Anxious Sweetheart

9,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
Annie Felis
kitten nips
Annie Felis
eh its not a big deal so

also thank u

Aged Codger

kitten nips
Annie Felis
kitten nips
Annie Felis
eh its not a big deal so

okay will do.
i drew the base for it on paper and my scanner was being a b***h so i had to take a pic and trace so i think that's why it's lopsided?

Yeah, could be. Tracing/inking on the computer can result in some things you wouldn't notice if you were drawing on paper. People try flipping the image from left to right to see if they've made mistakes as they draw.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff