bump

bump
bump? for what? sweatdrop

Shirtless Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
I like it 3nodding Inuyasha's eyes and kagomes legs look a bit off, though.
Alynne
I like it 3nodding Inuyasha's eyes and kagomes legs look a bit off, though.
ya i know xp but i can't fix it.... crying
eee, Shippou looks cute, I like how you did his hair. X3

about the eyes: they really don't look that bad to me. :3 If you use simple guidelines (you know, the circle with the + through the middle) then it might be easier.. Also, when the person's head is turned 3/4 like that, the further eye will be less wide then the nearer eye, but it won't be any less tall. Make sense? *o* (look at my sig, I think his eyes are like that..)

and the legs?: dun worry, legs are a very subtle shape, just look at some anatomy books & you'll get better. whee Anatomy books rule allllll heart

but your pics are indeed cute, sorry to go on so long with the crit. XD You have very nice lines, so clean. *o*
Guacamole-kun
eee, Shippou looks cute, I like how you did his hair. X3

about the eyes: they really don't look that bad to me. :3 If you use simple guidelines (you know, the circle with the + through the middle) then it might be easier.. Also, when the person's head is turned 3/4 like that, the further eye will be less wide then the nearer eye, but it won't be any less tall. Make sense? *o* (look at my sig, I think his eyes are like that..)

and the legs?: dun worry, legs are a very subtle shape, just look at some anatomy books & you'll get better. whee Anatomy books rule allllll heart

but your pics are indeed cute, sorry to go on so long with the crit. XD You have very nice lines, so clean. *o*

oh thank you! blaugh i'm honored to be critiqued by such an awesome artist whee i will remember this
I like it heart ceep up the good worck wink
I love it! Shippo looks so cute! blaugh Great job!
thank you heart
that's pretty good, considering you didn't have any reference but your memory when you were drawing it. 3nodding
I like it is nice and that is a good memory.
thank you! you could say im kinda obsessed with this cuz i can remember almost anything from the manga..heh sweatdrop xp

Distinct Member

pretty kool! i cant do anything by memory sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas