Rhino babae 0.25 25.0% [ 1 ]
Chicken babae 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Unicorn babae 0.25 25.0% [ 1 ]
Coelophysis babae 0.25 25.0% [ 1 ]
Dumpster babae 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
'Dat's not yo' byabae! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Poll whore option babae 0.25 25.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 4 ]

I've been squirreling around with these sketches for a while. They're not done, especially Tiida and Yunie, (Tidus and Yuna from Final Fantasy X) and I know that there are some sketchy areas, (tee hee, "sketchy", get it? sweatdrop )

But whaddya think? ^_^ Michael Jackson and Final Fantasy X are my two favorite things of all time by the way - for serious. heart

After lots of twerking it out, Michael's finally giving me the vibe I'm wanting - I want him to elicit warm fuzzies and touchy feely emotions, I want to capture his vulnerability and innocence, I want to clench your heart - plus just a wittle bit of shexiness, lol.

Is it gettin' there, hrm?

User Image

For Tidus and Yuna, well, after the horror ( scream ) of the audio drama and novel that was released with the FFX/X-2 remaster, I needed to create some fan art/concept art to make me feel better. I have an idea for what the concept means...kinda. It ish secret. ninja

Anyways, the vibe is sexy, strong power couple! Yaaaas, lol. Oh, and I should probably mention it's based off of Nomura's character art for a potential FFX-3 - hence long hair on Yuna.

User Image

Once I'm done with this one I'll probably try something more romantic and lurvey durvey in the future.

Witty Humorist

12,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Champion 300
Michael's hair & Yuna's legs OMG!
Great job so far! Keep up the good work. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash