Welcome to Gaia! ::

Please, I need some C.O.N.S.T.R.U.C.T.I.V.E. critisism on this. I need help with the hand, tail, and maybe boob. I plan to put claws on her. Tell me, what should I do with the tail, I want to put some ears on her as well. Help please?

User Image

*EDITED* User Image ok, how is this now?
you all are making me sad crying no comment? DO I SUCK THAT BAD????
Aight well you got her eye down now lets look at the rest of the drawing. Her eyes are too far apart and her head is too wide. You have it possitioned like she is looking straight on buut it is obviously tilted to the side... I mean it is obviously a side view. Anyway from there we move down.

lol Her boobs are a bit large for her waist, which by the way is about two inches of paper to high.

Anyway, work on that then Ill try and get back to you
Godon
Aight well you got her eye down now lets look at the rest of the drawing. Her eyes are too far apart and her head is too wide. You have it possitioned like she is looking straight on buut it is obviously tilted to the side... I mean it is obviously a side view. Anyway from there we move down.

lol Her boobs are a bit large for her waist, which by the way is about two inches of paper to high.

Anyway, work on that then Ill try and get back to you

Thank you so much. ^_^ you're like the first person on the art forum who hasn't flamed me or been of useless info. THank you thank you thank you.
Lol, thank you. I know, I am great. sweatdrop

Really tho, I try to be helpful as I can be whee
Godon
Lol, thank you. I know, I am great. sweatdrop

Really tho, I try to be helpful as I can be whee

ok, i updated...
it reminds me of a Wambat for some reson

hmm

i wonder why... xd xd xd xd blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh
Chio_Chan
it reminds me of a Wambat for some reson

hmm