Welcome to Gaia! ::

There's still a bit to go, but this is what I have so far of my first attempt at painting in Photoshop.

Critiques are welcome, flames are not. Please rate and keep in mind this is my first time doing anime painting in Photoshop.

User Image
It's good. But the arm looks alittle strange.
Hmm this is good. But you need more shading for the dress in my opinion.
Also, add a darker color for the roots in her hair. But other than that, I like your picture. I hope to see more works from you.
The arms seem a bit small... and if you could somehow make the details on the guns in a different colour or somethig like that they might look a bit more real. I adore the face and hair... Nicely done!!!! If you want a background would be nice.
Rated: 8/10 to 8.5/10 (once it is fixed up a tiny bit)
Her eyes/face is cool.

Yeah, continue with the shading.

Since she's slightly turned, her dress is off-centered.
the arms are too skinny
i think it's purfect!
Yeah the arms looks more little than the rest of the body, looks like you are more focused into her legs and not the arms/hands 3nodding
The thin arms/thick legs is my style, acctually... Whenever I draw, it ends up that way and I end up liking that more than when I draw normal proportions. =X
To me, it's quite a good picture, especially her eyes. However, I'm not so much concern with the arms being to skinny, just that the lining seems a bit off. Also the strap to the dress isn't fixed correctly for the pose, other than that it's great.
It's really nice! And I agree with the arms and shading things.
I like the cel-shading feel of the drawing. I can see a line right above the neckline of her dress that I suppose is a line for a squished breast. Now, to continue on that, if you look at the dress, there's no follow up folds in the fabric. So it kind of looks like she has no breasts or has an extremely flat chest, which is understandable and could be a stylistic thing, I don't know..Otherwise, very nice!

-Xiu Juan
I also agree with the shading thing. other than that, it's really good. and as i said in another thread, i love looking at really good anime drawings. by the way, what kind of guns are those?
It's also be nice if she wasn't so flat chested. If you aren't trying to make her look sexy in the first place, then I would suggest getting rid of that panty shot altogether. whee

Either way, great work so far.
I acctually haven't done anything to the dress yet. Sorry for the confusion. XD This is a WIP, so I haven't gotten around to doing the shading on the dress as of yet. therefore, it still looks really flat.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff