Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Darling

8,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
So... here's the image of her face. I'm trying to make the light source come from the bottom left, but I can't figure out how to get the shading of her nose more accurate. I also need feedback on how to shade her hair, at the top. Any tips? (Also, I notice that her lips are off; i can fix that though)
User Image

Interesting Shopper

8,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
Just add some darker tones to the bang, and the shoulders could use some lengthening. It's wonderful otherwise 3nodding

Wheezing Loverboy

7,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
The top of her head should be much darker if the light is coming from below, and the bottom part of her bangs will be more illuminated. Her nose should cast a shadow on the right side of her face, and the highlights of her eyes should be more focused on where the light is coming from.

Here's some lighting references that may help you with the lighting for the face, there are many to choose from so hopefully one can help emotion_c8

Rainbow Darling

8,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
Fornicate the Constable
The top of her head should be much darker if the light is coming from below, and the bottom part of her bangs will be more illuminated. Her nose should cast a shadow on the right side of her face, and the highlights of her eyes should be more focused on where the light is coming from.

Here's some lighting references that may help you with the lighting for the face, there are many to choose from so hopefully one can help emotion_c8

thanks so much!!! I remember seeing that reference before, and was hoping to find it again. Again, thanks sooo much!

Rainbow Darling

8,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
MichiyoyoYamashita
Just add some darker tones to the bang, and the shoulders could use some lengthening. It's wonderful otherwise 3nodding

aaawwww you're soo sweet smile and thanks for the advice

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces