Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alriiiighhht!!! XD It's Edo-kuuunnnnn!!! From Fullmetal Alchemist, in case you didn't know.
User Image

Just go to my deviantART pageto look at it better, or worse, I suppose. I have the sketchy version there, too. And, uh...other doodles of Ed... sweatdrop Heheheh...

And I have all the details there and explanations and whatnot. Go there. ]=|

Anxious Prophet

9,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Citizen 200
The braid looks good, there is something about it that is slightly off, but I can't figure it out...
Gildra
The braid looks good, there is something about it that is slightly off, but I can't figure it out...
Yeah, I know. I made it too long. It's probably supposed to look more loose, not long, but it's not. But will I ever change that?!? I doubt it...toooo laazzzzyyy....-. -'
Arrgghhhh...! Nothing's happening...getting really impatient for some reason...probably cuz people comment right away on deviantart, but nobody ever goes to the wip forum, nobody! domokun
Dragonaeve
cuz people comment right away on deviantart, but nobody ever goes to the wip forum, nobody! domokun

I feel you... I hate posting WIPs on Devart, though.

Anywho, that looks really jawesome... All it needs is some clean lineart...

Ah hell, I'm bored, would you mind letting me hack away at it in PS for awhile to ease my boredome? sweatdrop
Joelan
Anywho, that looks really jawesome... All it needs is some clean lineart...

Ah hell, I'm bored, would you mind letting me hack away at it in PS for awhile to ease my boredome? sweatdrop
Uh...I'd rather you not...it sounds like you're gonna do something scary to it... crying Yes, I know my lineart sucks...I never have any time to complete anything...so I got impatient ^.^'
Damn, I love playing with the pen tool. *was going to practice inking again*

Ah well, I'll find another victim. razz

Thanks anyway.
Joelan
Damn, I love playing with the pen tool. *was going to practice inking again*

Ah well, I'll find another victim. razz

Thanks anyway.
P-pen tool?!? O_O? ...Wwwhhaats thaaattt? I have no idea how to use the pen tool...and, like, half of the other tools in ps -. -'

Wheezing Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Timid 100
  • Profitable 100
Ohhh, cute ^__^ What are you planning on doing to it that makes it a wip? His eyes are so blank O_o I usually think of Ed as being emotional, but he looks so deadlike. Not as a bad thing, just interesting (I like). Very cool braid, and I like the flowiness of his hair.
Dragonaeve
P-pen tool?!? O_O? ...Wwwhhaats thaaattt? I have no idea how to use the pen tool...and, like, half of the other tools in ps -. -'

The pen tool is that fancy thing you can use to make really clean selection, nice vector art, clean lines and shapes... Yeah, it works nothing like a pen at all. razz
Do you have photoshop? Make the layer of the lineart as "multiply" mode and create a layer underneath and color there. biggrin Much easier to color. blaugh
Wow, thanks everyone! Never knew those things! XP Any other things I should know how to do with photoshop? =x
missjtsang
Do you have photoshop? Make the layer of the lineart as "multiply" mode and create a layer underneath and color there. biggrin Much easier to color. blaugh

Aww... Someone beat me to it. Yes, if you set the lineart to "multiply' and color under it,you can get rid of all thos grey marks without having to worry about coloring over your lineart. 3nodding
Oh wow, that is really very beautiful. ^^ I like the style, and how it doesn't look like the conventional Ed, b/c that annoys the hell out of me. whee

I don't have any suggestions, sorry. The pose reminds me of Rikku (sp?) from KH...in this one pose...lol.
[.x][-Fluffy-][x.]
Oh wow, that is really very beautiful. ^^ I like the style, and how it doesn't look like the conventional Ed, b/c that annoys the hell out of me. whee

I don't have any suggestions, sorry. The pose reminds me of Rikku (sp?) from KH...in this one pose...lol.
Sank you! Uh, conventional Ed? =? What's that supposed to mean...? =|

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces