Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inquisitor

19,975 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Sorry about the wishy-washy pencil lines, you can just about make it out though.

I'm going to line and colour it, traditionally, since I lack a tablet, but yeah. I wanted a bit of critique on how the arms should go. It was done in like, 10 minutes, so yeah, it has many flaws, but I was hoping I could maybe get a redline for the arm placement?

Also, I suck at clothing, so please go easy on that coat. sweatdrop

Friendly Bloodsucker

8,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Well, as far as I can tell, there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with the arms. Oh, flowers. Wrong way, I think? Swaying more to the left, maybe? Other than that, I don't have much else to say, might just be unobservant today.

Inquisitor

19,975 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Zhivago Darke
Well, as far as I can tell, there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with the arms. Oh, flowers. Wrong way, I think? Swaying more to the left, maybe? Other than that, I don't have much else to say, might just be unobservant today.

Damn. The flowers. xDD
Such a stupid mistake. I'll fix those. 4laugh

Friendly Bloodsucker

8,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Sunshine Molotov
Zhivago Darke

Damn. The flowers. xDD
Such a stupid mistake. I'll fix those. 4laugh
Good girl.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out