Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

User Image

Yep, this is a preperation for my Assassin drawing, it is done with a mouse on photoshop, what do you people think? Any weirdnessess with anatomy? I did it from memory alone, so I am nearly definitely did alot of anatomy BS...lol

Ok..so here is sortof half way with color done:

User Image
I think it's amazing eek ...lol a ton better than I could ever do on the computer (and off it for that matter) Good job!
Thanx ^_^

I am trying to finish the line work now.
Well, it looks to be coming along pretty nicely. I'll save full judgement for the finished piece.

Note: I hope you plan on dressing him like an assassin. That can make or break it.
I am definitely going to try...lol
Not sure how they SHOULD look but this is how mine will look razz
((I am going to clean up the messy work now razz ))

User Image
eek WOW!!!!! man, i wish i could draw like that. crying but ur pix is awesome...lol.
The first scetch was like sweatdrop but the second one impresses me, I can't wait to see the finished product.
hiphopgal
heart

thank you 3nodding
ThePhantomChild
The first scetch was like sweatdrop but the second one impresses me, I can't wait to see the finished product.

Actualy I was just trying to figure out the anatomy and pose in the first one razz

I have two updates down in the post.
The pic on the top of the page is the latest one...and, it is almost 4am...so i go to sleep...LOL
hmm...someone?
hmm...someone?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas