Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Rabbit

14,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
"Yeah yeah, I'll let you out. No no. Don't explain how you got this way." He spoke in a rather bored tone before snapping his fingers to unlock the chains. "You owe me now, got it?"

Normal Human

WELCOME HIM
To the creep thread
Where creeps hang out
By leaving him here
User Image

Taiki Michiru's Subordinate

Mythical Kitten

16,300 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Inquisitor 200
yup. *turns around and leaves him there*

Kotokui Sonbei's Partner

Someone has to be testing me, or this is meant to an elaborate joke. Regardless, freeing them is the best option, provided there isn't a booby trap.

v
Rainer's hand shot up and grab hold of Idril's arm with an iron grip, pulling him down to his level until their faces met. Sharp, grey eyes stared back at bright blue ones in cold accusation. That is, until the hunter was able to get a good look on their face, and his expression changed from dread to mild relief. "...Idril? It's really you, isn't it?" He spoke in a low voice and slowly rose in a sitting position. He had to make sure he was not hallucinating this. And so Rainer pulled the elf in a tight hug. "I was afraid I had.. had.." He trailed off, unable to finish his sentence. That nightmare terrified him to the point he thought it was real. Once he gradually calmed down, the hunter loosened his hold on Idril, letting both hands fall onto his lap, which his eyes were now focused on. Perhaps he felt a little embarrassed by his own behavior, and for potentially scaring the blond elf. He sighed. "Y-yeah, I did."
^
Idril didn't expect the grab, even more so the hug. But the elf quickly snapped out of his surprise and hugged the other back just as tight. The nightmare must have been that terrifying to make the hunter react like this. Once the hug ended, Idril gave Rainer some time to collect himself while he sat on the edge of the bed. "I won't ask what it was about. You look like you'd rather forget about it." He says. "But if you want to let it out, I'll listen. Now, maybe some tea will help soothe you. And breakfast, probably. Come come, I'll prepare another one for you." He gave Rainer a smile and held out a hand. "Everything's alright now."

"How did you even get here?" Idril shook his head and helped free Rainer from the chains. "Whoever did this to you must be playing a prank- Wait, you look pale. Did you have a nightmare?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff