You,of course...duh! 0.081967213114754 8.2% [ 65 ]
Rape pilliage and burn!! :D 0.20428751576293 20.4% [ 162 ]
I didn't..... 0.23329129886507 23.3% [ 185 ]
Total Votes:[ 793 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 193 194 195 > >> >>> »|

Ziggyzaster's Senpai

Ruthless Strawberry

You know what to do. 3nodding
You can also say what you were doing to the AAY either.

Okay,i will start.

-They were there,and invisible because I too tired to dream last night and did not see them

Kawaii Sweetheart

She was incessantly tickling my feet.
She was trying to gnaw on my arm. eek
We were having a friendly conversation until she unlatched her jaw and devoured my leg. Then we had tea.
She was the one wielding a chainsaw in the middle of the toy store, chopping shelves in half for no reason.

Kawaii Sweetheart

I was running through the university library. She was chasing me, flying overhead, dropping books on me.
They were riding a bicycle made of sausages.

Ziggyzaster's Senpai

Ruthless Strawberry

He was the guy at the restaurant who accidently hit the bowl of soup onto my lap,before out of no-where my freind came to wipe it off with tissue
She was the ornament on top of a giant sky scraper which housed a devious biotech corporation, but then she came to life and swooped down. At first I thought she was going to kill me, but then we became the same person and we rampaged through the aforementioned sky scraper bringing justice and death!! X]

Kawaii Sweetheart

He was probing me; his orphan was watching. gonk

Ziggyzaster's Senpai

Ruthless Strawberry

She was within the group of zombies chasing me in what was my nightmare.Then she suddenly turned around and chased the zombies herself to the oppisite direction,while i ate a banana...

Kawaii Sweetheart

There was this whole deal with some zombies. She though I was chasing her, but I was really trying to get to the head of the pack of zombies. When I finally did, I chased them all away while she enjoyed a tasty banana. .... o.0 We had the same dream. Are you sure that was a dream??
when i was visiting the cemetery, she arose from a grave and started to make smoke circles at my face.. then she asked if i wanted to smoke with her..

Kind Character

D..Divorcing me......

User Image

Eternal Phantom

Jumping on lilypads

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items