Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I love that you have a consistency with a character theme and appropriate background, yet all of your characters are different, and they all work! You're one of the few who always make backgrounded avis that never seem cluttered, and while these colors SHOULD clash, they actually work. Many cheers!

Anxious Browser

10,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
[ Either my brain's broken or this new creation of yours is...adorable? I kind of want to grab that blob of darkness and cuddle it and pet it and name it Ruby! xp ]

V - [ Aww, you're giving me such fluffy feels~ Love you too, powwi! <3 ]

Precious Admirer

Wings, you're an angel! I wub you. emotion_kirakira
Hehe~ You've always managed to captivate me with your wide variety of OCs and charm me with your words time and time again. It's always a delight to post after you and see your posts after mine. And hnnnnng I really dig this side of Velveeta. Hot damn she's gorgeous. I wish I'd see her like this more often~

Generous Gatekeeper

13,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Pow you know this avi is just so cute I just wana hug her to peaces . the items are well used and the theming is well done ^.6

Anxious Fairy

19,815 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
lol
This avatar tickles my funnybone.
the book and the expression are perfect for a barista on a slow shift.

Oh, it would seem I got swooshed.
And I've said a few nice things about this avatar already, but..... I do really like the way your avatar contrasts in color with the background, but not in theme.
It makes your avatar the focal point without looking stupid.

Questionable Entrepreneur

12,375 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100

ah the cast grows !
I see you can execute the iconic outfit to both genders just as well !
You look like you could be a great partner for Ivy =) Very mysterious, powerful, and sexy!

Royal Werewolf

43,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
You look SO pretty and sassy in that Asian outfit! heart I really love the colors and that background! heart Your dress stands out nicely against the background and I love the look on your face! heart Amazing job! heart

Sexy Goat

30,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I love your current avi a whole lot. Heck. I'm a sucker for people wearing green medieval aged clothes in forest settings. Also, you get bonus points for including a wolf.

Dapper Krampus

18,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
What kind of bet did this poor man have to lose if this was the outcome? XD very well done drag though~

Prophet

15,325 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Super cool pose and hair. I like the little touches of gold too, makes it more varied than just red and black (like mine).
Your username is just awesome =D And I love your avvie, black and red is one of my favorite color schemes.

Eternal Lunatic

12,900 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
oh, how sexy!!! I love your new look! *wink wink* Please don't stab me in the heart! heart
v whaaahhhh!? Me? You are so sweet! heart eek

needle bee's Spouse

Versatile Sex Symbol

this is probably one of the best avatars i've ever seen on gaia like, ever. the theme is really evident and the way it was carried out is basically flawless. seriously there is nothing bad i could possibly say even if i wanted to. fabulously done. :D

v aaaaaaahhh you're too sweet. ; u; <3

Muscular Werewolf

28,165 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divorced 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
thats a nice stile it looks delicate but very attractive at first sight
its cool how you blends warm and cold shades of colors lke blue and red and makes something espectacular like that

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff