Welcome to Gaia! ::

If the answer is "1433 days", what is the question?

"At what point do libraries abandon fines and introduce hitmen?" 0.33039294306335 33.0% [ 824 ]
"How long does it take Stephen Hawking to sing Bohemian Rhapsody?" 0.25501202886929 25.5% [ 636 ]
"I am the Leap Year Killer, when will I strike next?" 0.41459502806736 41.5% [ 1034 ]
Total Votes:[ 2494 ]

Desirable Smoker

5,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
It's stupid and only gets me nervous occasionally, but I have a funny nose. It's due to my Assyrian heritage and my mother once mentioned the idea of having a nose job. She herself got one when she was 14. Not exactly sure about that idea yet, however. I'm rather confident with who am I and care little for what I look like. But, every so often, I spaz about about my schnoz.

What's your strongest childhood memory?

Demonic Prophet

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
It was this Halloween party my mom threw for me and my step-brother and step-sister when I was in the second grade. One of my friends backed into a cactus and she got hurt from it (not badly, but enough for it to scar me for life apparently).

When was the first time you got online, and what did you get online for?

Majikina's Wife

Green Darling

User Image Ooo... tough question. I would say I was about... maybe 13 when I truly started to go online since I was given my own screen name finally on AOL. Ah dial-up days, I will never miss thee. I went online mostly just to try it out since I liked trying new things.

Question for next poster:
Who is your biggest role model and why?

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I dont have any specific role model per se....but I GREATLY admire my grandmother(paternal....but even my maternal one is awesome).She has had very hard times in her life-really hard.She is a fighter.
I even told her what I felt about all of it.I told her if I was in her place,maybe I wouldn't go and commit suicide(as goes the mentality nowadays),but yes-I'd face a breakdown,and pretty soon.She's such an inspiration.And she doesnt have a pint of negativity in her,which makes me really evaluate myself...
Gawd,I'm gushing... redface

Do you occasionally like movies with a lot of fighting,bloodshed,or unnecessary murder?

Xyronix's Bae

Anxious Nerd

Yes. As long as they're not horror movies. But action packed movies with epic fighting and blood and gore from time to time I enjoy quite a lot. twisted

Would you rather go out or stay in and why?

8,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Depends on how I'm feeling - sometimes I want to go out, sometimes I want to stay in. 3nodding If I've been home for several days, I generally get cabin fever and feel like I need to get out.

If you could go anywhere right now, where would you go?

Dapper Citizen

10,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Today I'm feeling Disney World......or Las Vegas (Disneyland for adults). I need to just go out and loosen up.

If aliens came down from space and you were allowed to show them one movie representing humanity, what movie would you chose and why?
Saving Private Ryan. That's what true humanity is [IMO]: we're competitive animals that resort to violence when a large group of people are involved, and the territory of our kin is threatened. Then we mix in our emotions and love in order to save those precious to us, and we wonder why the ******** we started the violence in the first place.

How have you changed since you were a child?

Heroic Entrepreneur

Definitely. As a kid, I was never really talking, always adventuring on my own (whether through the neighborhood, or in my head.) I usually spent most of my time invisible, reading books, and nowadays, I'm crazy fun, social, talkative, and though I still adventure, I've learned how much more fun it can be with a friend sitting beside you. Also, I've never stopped reading books. But I'm a lot different than when I was a kid. It's fun.

If the world were to end, how would you want it to and why?

7,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
Zombie Apocolypse because I want to see if by not making all the stupid mistakes they make in the movies that I can survive longer..and who doesn't want to shoot zombies in the head?

If you could live anywhere where would it be and why?

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Not any place on this pitiful planet at least.....sorry for such a small answer,but that's how I really feel.

What are your thoughts about being vegan?

Unbeatable Genius

14,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
Yay you. Not really a good or bad thing to me though.

What are your thoughts on the whole 2012 and/or May 21st doomsday predictions

Questionable Cat

User Image
My thoughts on doomsday predictions are: see you in 2013.
xd
I don't buy into them.

Did you have a role model growing up? If you did, who/what was it?

x

8,725 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
When I was a kid my role model was Batman. He could do no wrong, in my eyes! Then I grew up a little and found out Batman is not a real person. gonk
My real life role model was my older sister. She works really hard, and she's super smart and she was always nice to me even when I got angry one time and bit her arm! mrgreen

What is your country like, that you live in at the moment?

Majikina's Wife

Green Darling

User Image Well, I'm from the United States and I am a Marylander. Hmm... I suppose USA is an alright country overall. (I've been a US citizen all my life, but I would LOVE to explore other countries!) We have our bad times, but hey - there's a lot of opportunities so I can't really complain about that.

Question to the next poster:
What is your most prized possession? Is there a story behind as to why it's your most prized possession?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff