Welcome to Gaia! ::

I assume you must be one of those vampire-loving teenagers who want to be the badass guy.
i assume that you look like your avi...

Codebreaking Prophet

I'm willing to assume you were offended by the comment of "Ghuns10", and tried to make a witty comeback.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I assume that you are insane.
TENTACLES????
anywho....
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
User Image

I'm assuming that you looove the color purple!

Codebreaking Prophet

I assume you like classy avatars, and you might have better fashion sense than most people in real life.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I assume you are a HARD NUT to CRACK!

User Image
I assume you like creepy monkeys.

11,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
edit: I assume you like things to match.
i assume that you like the whole evil concept...

Codebreaking Prophet

I assume you like vampires.

Dangerous Genius

7,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Nerd 50
I assume you like sticking to a theme, as you match your mule.
~~~{----------}~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I assume you love bunnies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~{----------}~~~
I assume you liek mudkips.
^^I assume that you enjoy playing Sims, riding Segways and propagating Internet memes. Oh, and you love big stuffed... kitties? Or was that a bear? Never mind, I think we can be friends if you like kitties.

^ I will assume that you swooshed me. Which is the truth, but... Alright, let's get to the main matter on hand. You like fairy tales with a twist. And presumably, playing various bondage games in the bedroom.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff