Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who do you want the new lead vocalist to be?

Carl, ANIMAL RIGHTS! 0.081481481481481 8.1% [ 11 ]
Moira, she clearly is the one who deserves it. 0.34814814814815 34.8% [ 47 ]
Devin, he fits best into the imagine of the band and i ship him and the white haired girl <3 0.16296296296296 16.3% [ 22 ]
Rina, who wouldn't want to see her punked out? 0.28148148148148 28.1% [ 38 ]
yourself, because i am awesome and clearly would be the leader 0.12592592592593 12.6% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 135 ]

Business Genius

10,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
[NPC] Rina
AnimeKinIsMe
Little Lovely Dolly
AnimeKinIsMe
Hi ouo
Cute avi! 3nodding
I want our band to be freestyle rap and electro hop with maybe a little bit of surf pop and classic Broadway influence. Maybe we can throw in some chiptune. Oh, and someone totally has to play the didgeridoo!

Lol that is a lot

Business Genius

10,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
Hey i am the first one on page 100.

biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

Wheezing Fatcat

AnimeKinIsMe
puason
AnimeKinIsMe
puason
AnimeKinIsMe
puason

I'm okay, honestly. Just college is stressing me out. I just needed something to take my mind off of it for now. :/
Yeah college can do that, when I was in college during the last year I wanted it to end so bad!

I think I've been too busy crying about what I want to do in life that I just gave up. I even lost friends from being too emotional? Just when you think you need them the most???
Yeah I hate college right now. I'm just a lost soul.
I'm out of college and I'm still a lost soul, I seriously have no idea what I want to do...I totally understand! sweatdrop

Oh my god. Yes... I know right.
I wish life was so easy, right?
Hmm me too! I have so many things I want to do, but I have no idea where to start or which I want the most!

I totally agree with you. I'm stuck between Art or Occupational therapy or being an ASL interpreter. And these are like completely different things.
I hope you figure something out girl. I bet you are a wise and strong woman.
Sometimes I feel like someone just needs to give us a little push/kick sometimes, to motivate us to keep going.

Kawaii Doll

15,750 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Married 100
  • Magical Girl 50
AnimeKinIsMe
Oh thank you madame 3nodding yours is lovely as well.

Springtime Fairy

13,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Springtime Scavenging 25
  • Cosmic Repairman 75
xXxCrystal KnightxXx

loved your signature emotion_bigheart

Sparkly Lunatic

19,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Magical Girl 50
AbusivePanda
AnimeKinIsMe
AbusivePanda
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

hello everyone

Hello! I love that avi!

hehe ty n hi

Cute doll~

Manly Man-Lover

[NPC] Rina
Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

Why don't you head over to your inventory and see what you got!

Thanks!

Wheezing Fatcat

Quote:
Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

Why don't you head over to your inventory and see what you got!

Oh my goodness. They are beautiful.
I'm literally shocked by how much attention I am receiving right now. I love you anon.
Stay cool, and don't let anybody tell you otherwise! Muah~!

Animal Shapeshifter

28,200 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
lara-86
xXxCrystal KnightxXx

loved your signature emotion_bigheart

Thank you. :3

Astronomical Astronaut

xXxCrystal KnightxXx
AnimeKinIsMe
Had some bacon and now I'm bird watching, this is a nice relaxing day smile

I ate only eggs. Wish I could of had some bacon with them. ~pouts~ It is. Especially since it's suppose to be warm.
Bacon and eggs for me and it was so delicious! Now I'm trying to be healthy and am eating some strawberries and grapefruit lol XD I wish it was warmer here, my poor hands are freezing on this camera...

Hygienic Gaian

1,800 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Bossmarius
[NPC] Rina
AnimeKinIsMe
Little Lovely Dolly
AnimeKinIsMe
Hi ouo
Cute avi! 3nodding
I want our band to be freestyle rap and electro hop with maybe a little bit of surf pop and classic Broadway influence. Maybe we can throw in some chiptune. Oh, and someone totally has to play the didgeridoo!

Lol that is a lot

So cool

Animal Shapeshifter

28,200 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
AnimeKinIsMe
Bacon and eggs for me and it was so delicious! Now I'm trying to be healthy and am eating some strawberries and grapefruit lol XD I wish it was warmer here, my poor hands are freezing on this camera...

All we have fruit wise here is bananas and apples. Come to Kansas then because it's going to be up to 73 degrees today but then it goes back to cold tomorrow.

Astronomical Astronaut

puason
AnimeKinIsMe
puason
AnimeKinIsMe
puason

I think I've been too busy crying about what I want to do in life that I just gave up. I even lost friends from being too emotional? Just when you think you need them the most???
Yeah I hate college right now. I'm just a lost soul.
I'm out of college and I'm still a lost soul, I seriously have no idea what I want to do...I totally understand! sweatdrop

Oh my god. Yes... I know right.
I wish life was so easy, right?
Hmm me too! I have so many things I want to do, but I have no idea where to start or which I want the most!

I totally agree with you. I'm stuck between Art or Occupational therapy or being an ASL interpreter. And these are like completely different things.
I hope you figure something out girl. I bet you are a wise and strong woman.
Sometimes I feel like someone just needs to give us a little push/kick sometimes, to motivate us to keep going.
I wish I had someone who would give me a kick, everybody i know is a bit too nice and supportive if that makes sense? I really want someone to yell at me sometimes lol that's why I miss my college roomie sweatdrop Thank you for the support and I know you can make it through college! You got this! cool

Astronomical Astronaut

xXxCrystal KnightxXx
AnimeKinIsMe

All we have fruit wise here is bananas and apples. Come to Kansas then because it's going to be up to 73 degrees today but then it goes back to cold tomorrow.
Oh 73 emotion_kirakira that sounds delightful! I'm in the 30s low 40s today; tonight will be like 25...~ emotion_donotwant
Highendvampire
Bossmarius
[NPC] Rina
AnimeKinIsMe
Little Lovely Dolly
AnimeKinIsMe
Hi ouo
Cute avi! 3nodding

Lol that is a lot

So cool
Vote for Rina! She’ll make all your wildest dreams come true! Well, if you dream about me being in the best band ever, that is!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff