Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Shapeshifter

18,540 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I need to pass the time while my fluff sleeps. What to keep me company?

Bashful Shapeshifter

18,540 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Hygienic Humorist

Heya! ^^ How's it going?

Bashful Shapeshifter

18,540 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Lucentas
Heya! ^^ How's it going?
Good good and you? Also if I am not online that is because I am outside playing with my dog. She wants to play her toy today.

Sweet Shapeshifter

44,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
heart Treats

Hygienic Humorist

mizu inu demon
Lucentas
Heya! ^^ How's it going?
Good good and you? Also if I am not online that is because I am outside playing with my dog. She wants to play her toy today.

Good! ^^ My co-author and I are discussing the upcoming first revision of our novel, that should be an interesting task.

Hehe, that's okay, dogs need lots of attention. x3 What kind of dog is she?

Bashful Shapeshifter

18,540 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Lucentas
mizu inu demon
Lucentas
Heya! ^^ How's it going?

Good! ^^ My co-author and I are discussing the upcoming first revision of our novel, that should be an interesting task.

She is a German Labrador mix. She looks like a golden lab though. Some hits of German in her. About a year old now. She did not want to play outside so we played a little bit inside. But with her coat and the heat she could not play long but she enjoyed it. What is the name of the novel that your working on?

Shameless Grabber

same boat that I'm in

Hygienic Humorist

mizu inu demon
Lucentas
mizu inu demon
Lucentas
Heya! ^^ How's it going?

She is a German Labrador mix. She looks like a golden lab though. Some hits of German in her. About a year old now. She did not want to play outside so we played a little bit inside. But with her coat and the heat she could not play long but she enjoyed it. What is the name of the novel that your working on?

Aww, cute! ^^ She sounds like a lot of fun.

We haven't really decided on a name for it yet--I like Time's Errant while my co-author wants to go with the slightly more transparent The Misadventures of Terra Fullmer (the name of the main protagonist). But then, we're not really at a stage where we need to start worrying about a title, anyway. This thing's got a long way to go before it's ready to be published.

Enigmatic Healer

27,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
Yay for passing time and booty grab n_n

¤Mummymaster - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image

Bashful Shapeshifter

18,540 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Lucentas
mizu inu demon
Lucentas
mizu inu demon
Lucentas
Heya! ^^ How's it going?

We haven't really decided on a name for it yet--I like Time's Errant while my co-author wants to go with the slightly more transparent The Misadventures of Terra Fullmer (the name of the main protagonist). But then, we're not really at a stage where we need to start worrying about a title, anyway. This thing's got a long way to go before it's ready to be published.
I like both the titles. Do you mind me asking what it will be about. Also my dog is a lot of fun. Funniest thing about her she loves starburst. She started to drool for one yesterday. It was grouse but funny.

Hygienic Humorist

mizu inu demon
Lucentas
mizu inu demon
Lucentas
mizu inu demon
Lucentas
Heya! ^^ How's it going?

I like both the titles. Do you mind me asking what it will be about. Also my dog is a lot of fun. Funniest thing about her she loves starburst. She started to drool for one yesterday. It was grouse but funny.

Och, sorry about that. I got super busy eating dinner, having a Skype call with my co-author, and then replying to an RP. But I'm back now!

Anyway, it's about a young woman from our time who gets put into stasis and wakes up 4300 years in the future, in a world filled with gods, giants, and robots. She befriends a thousands-of-years-old man whose parents were gods and goes on all sorts of adventures trying to help him and his twin brother become gods themselves.

Haha, interesting! Never heard of a dog liking Starburst before. xD

Distinct Fairy

yum_strawberry yum_donut Treat the Fluffs yum_donut yum_strawberry

Bashful Shapeshifter

18,540 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Lucentas
mizu inu demon
Lucentas
mizu inu demon
Lucentas

Och, sorry about that. I got super busy eating dinner, having a Skype call with my co-author, and then replying to an RP. But I'm back now!

Anyway, it's about a young woman from our time who gets put into stasis and wakes up 4300 years in the future, in a world filled with gods, giants, and robots. She befriends a thousands-of-years-old man whose parents were gods and goes on all sorts of adventures trying to help him and his twin brother become gods themselves.

Haha, interesting! Never heard of a dog liking Starburst before. xD
Its ok. I know people have lives outside of gaia. I never expect an answer right away. And your book sounds really good. My dogs likes all kinds of sweets she will sit there looking at me when I eat one. Its funny how she begs for food. Looks so sad but I don't want her to get fat so I don't give her much but sometimes its hard to say know. My fish stares me down to but I think he may just want to attack me or something lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff