Welcome to Gaia! ::

Me and my friend are having a hard time coming up with things to do for a whole day under five dollars. We live city and we dont have a car to use at the moment because our parents are using them. We are close to the movie theaters and places to eat and a shopping distric but those ideas dont appeal to us because we always end up spending more than five dollars. So we were wondering if you could help us! smile
reason for spending less than five dollars: we are leaving soon adn vacationing soon so we want to spend our money on our vacation
we also have a park but its windy and humid outside so we would prefer to do something indoors.
this depends on where you live. GO KARTING! its fun. its about 5 bucks for 1 person where i live

4,100 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Sorry, I wish I could help you... But it's little bit hard if you don't use that value.. I'm swedish, we just have swedish money: Kronor - SEK. confused
Baby_Swagga_22
this depends on where you live. GO KARTING! its fun. its about 5 bucks for 1 person where i live
lol we have ti travel out of the city for that xD
yeah it costs about that much where i live too lol the only thing is that we dont have a car at the moment sad
thanks for the suggestion

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
just get a pint of your favourite icecream and big spoons and eat it right out of the jar with your friend while watching an old 70s film.
Magical Lyrical Serenity
Sorry, I wish I could help you... But it's little bit hard if you don't use that value.. I'm swedish, we just have swedish money: Kronor - SEK. confused
lol thanks im sorry i dont know how much that is in canadian money
vickv12
just get a pint of your favourite icecream and big spoons and eat it right out of the jar with your friend while watching an old 70s film.
lol i dont like black and white films lol xD but thanks for your suggestion i like the ice cream idea though smile

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
connected_inside
vickv12
lol i dont like black and white films lol xD but thanks for your suggestion i like the ice cream idea though smile

no problem razz
isnt there like a lot of specials you can get since its tuesday??
hmmmm i know theres like movies and things are cheaper like the admission prices and the popcorn and drinks but there has to be other things too right?
vickv12
connected_inside
vickv12

no problem razz
lol but if you had to suggest a 70s film what would you suggest?

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
connected_inside
vickv12
connected_inside
vickv12

no problem razz

not sure but probably a comedy one cause its more fun! razz
I don't think any films in the 70s were black and white. Also Sweden is nowhere near Canada, sorry, just thought I would point it out. It did make me laugh out loud when I read the response rofl
vickv12
connected_inside
vickv12
connected_inside
vickv12

no problem razz

lol sounds good
thankyou so much!

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
connected_inside
vickv12
connected_inside
vickv12
connected_inside
vickv12

no problem razz

lol sounds good
thankyou so much!

glad to help razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items